Tourney Reward Are Garbage

61 Reply
Tonaya
1 March, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

really?so you have some special server there.we didnt have x2.2 option on this tournament,and just because after those tournaments,showed up new little pvp with better rewards,so i was right as always,and plarium wanted to correct their mistake,and gived us new little tournament.you know,Xena,sometimes is boring to be always right,as me ^^

ps if you would listen to me more,you would evolve :)

Tonaya all truth 

it's the Facebook server as I have said before I play there. So no it's not a special server. Well I was not talking about this pvp tournament which was not x2,2. I was talking about the last 2.2 pvp tournament on 17th-20th of February. I believe the tournaments are the same for all the servers so I hate to break this to you Tonaya but you are not right. 

ps: I would hear your advice if you were actually giving any advice Tonaya but the only think you do all the time is complain.  

i am giving advices to my members,here we talk about game changes,if they were good,i wouldnt complain,i would say: good job,plarium,like i did on the other thread where they posted about changes for every day login and not loosing rewards for login.

fell free,Xena,ask what you want Tonaya to teach you?

Tonaya the teacher
UTC +0:00
Xena
1 March, 2017, 11:28 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

i am giving advices to my members,here we talk about game changes,if they were good,i wouldnt complain,i would say: good job,plarium,like i did on the other thread where they posted about changes for every day login and not loosing rewards for login.

fell free,Xena,ask what you want Tonaya to teach you?

Tonaya the teacher

I am perfectly fine with my current game knowledge. I prefer to study things on my own. When something is more complex then I'll ask for some help but still I want to make assumptions myself. 

If I need anything though I'll feel free to ask you! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
1720110 users registered; 42263 topics; 270446 posts; our newest member:ciprianogardiola