Top Raiders Competition Destroyed

Top Raiders Competition Destroyed

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 28, 2017, 22:3301/28/17
10/09/14

Unfortunately raid bugs, start again.. It ll be a great victory for you Pontios if you stay on top 3 under those conditions.. You focus to your raids.. Cos you ll be the youngest lvl is writing history with golden letters in the chronicles of raid ranking on Sparta.. And the victory it ll be blue and white, like the Aegean Sea and Cycladic complex islands architectonic, if 3 Greeks (Pontios, Fokeas, John) be on the top 3...

Jan 29, 2017, 11:5801/29/17
11/17/16
Dorieas said:

Unfortunately raid bugs, start again.. It ll be a great victory for you Pontios if you stay on top 3 under those conditions.. You focus to your raids.. Cos you ll be the youngest lvl is writing history with golden letters in the chronicles of raid ranking on Sparta.. And the victory it ll be blue and white, like the Aegean Sea and Cycladic complex islands architectonic, if 3 Greeks (Pontios, Fokeas, John) be on the top 3...

WOW! 3 Greeks on the top 3 raiding ranking? That will be huuuuuuuuuuuge! 
Jan 31, 2017, 00:2901/31/17
10/09/14

I want to say a thank you to Pontios for the trip we had together on raid ranking,,, Unfortunately for him, raid bugs they dont let him to join the top 3... Pontios he ll return to his coal ΕΛΛΑΣ to train his members what he learn that two weeks he join us.. I hope he ll be a good trainer and a wise Pol or Hedge I can cooperate with him in the future... 

We the Guerilla coal we are always pleasure to him for the moments he share with us... Have a nice gaming Pontios... A true Spartan warrior...
Jan 31, 2017, 04:1401/31/17

I also agree with Roy Mah that abuse of instant recalls to exploit another plarium design bug has gone overboard and made raiders less focused to boot. But I don't see Plarium doing anything about that because it gives them a bit more revenue.

So, folks, if you want to be top 3, the ante was upped, even before the capture the flag debacle.. you need to spend drachs on instant recalls or you can fugget about it.

I just wonder if raid ranking will ever be actual raiding, like the world understands that word... and be hitting live cities instead of various forms of farming. But I digress...
Jan 31, 2017, 12:2001/31/17
11/17/16
Dorieas said:

I want to say a thank you to Pontios for the trip we had together on raid ranking,,, Unfortunately for him, raid bugs they dont let him to join the top 3... Pontios he ll return to his coal ΕΛΛΑΣ to train his members what he learn that two weeks he join us.. I hope he ll be a good trainer and a wise Pol or Hedge I can cooperate with him in the future... 

We the Guerilla coal we are always pleasure to him for the moments he share with us... Have a nice gaming Pontios... A true Spartan warrior...
I'm touched by your words! Wish all players recognised the true worth of a player! Nice Dorieas! 
Jan 31, 2017, 12:2501/31/17
10/09/14

twitt4 said:

I also agree with Roy Mah that abuse of instant recalls to exploit another plarium design bug has gone overboard and made raiders less focused to boot. But I don't see Plarium doing anything about that because it gives them a bit more revenue.

So, folks, if you want to be top 3, the ante was upped, even before the capture the flag debacle.. you need to spend drachs on instant recalls or you can fugget about it.

I just wonder if raid ranking will ever be actual raiding, like the world understands that word... and be hitting live cities instead of various forms of farming. But I digress...

I think all Raiders we agree with Roy Mah on that... But as Plarium discover the Instant recalls (I m not sure if they been designed for raid ranking, but for another reason, just the raiders discover I.R, as a powerfull weapon) raiders they have to work with that...

The point is how raiders use the IR? Unfortunately I ve seen a lot of raiders using the IR wrong... I ve seen players using 10 and 15 IR just to take the 1st spot.. But is that the point??? As a Raider I m training my members on Raid Ranking to go for the profit and after for the 1st spot... What I mean??I prefer to have the 2nd spot using less IR (cost 300 drhs each) then using 10 IR cost 3k Drhs and won the 1st spot.. In this occasion the 1st spot has 2k drhs profit and the 2nd spot has normally 3,1 to 4 k drhs profit... And I m asking who is the real winner??? The 1st spot ot the 2nd spot???

In the case now you wonder if raid ranking is just hitting dead cities in our colition massive list of farms, the 15% are active cities.. From there my members complete the x2,2 PVP tournament in 5-6 hours since this start... Everything here is running smoothly under an operating organisation.. 

Now for those are moaning Plarium discovers everything for money... Off course Plarium as a healthy company try to get a maximum profit to pay its employees and get a luxury life for its owners.. What are you waiting for??? Propably sometimes doing it wrong but thats the target of the company... Your and my money... The point is if the players they choose the right coalition, who save them money and giving them the economic way to play the game they love... The desicion its only up to them... Here we just help them to do it, as more unblloody as we can, for them pockets...

Dorieas 

Hegemon of Guerilla

Jan 31, 2017, 12:4501/31/17
11/17/16
twitt4 said:

Last I checked you can't blame someone for using their drachs to recall their troops in order to gain raids and get a higher position in Top 10. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.