This topic is closed

cannot collect offerings for city

9 Replies
dursland22
25 December, 2016, 9:52 PM UTC

Hi all, am playing for the first time. I decided to build extra farms, forges, and lumberyards while doing the tutorial.

Now I am on the "collect offerings for your city" quest. I have collected timber and bronze from all 5, twice. It will not let me complete the quest.

What can I do? I was going to file a ticket but it says staff will not answer gameplay questions that way so I came here. Thanks for reading.

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 December, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC

dursland22 said:

Hi all, am playing for the first time. I decided to build extra farms, forges, and lumberyards while doing the tutorial.

Now I am on the "collect offerings for your city" quest. I have collected timber and bronze from all 5, twice. It will not let me complete the quest.

What can I do? I was going to file a ticket but it says staff will not answer gameplay questions that way so I came here. Thanks for reading.

Hi! Offerings are not produced by your Resource buildings. That's the Resources you can collect outside your City: http://screencast.com/t/PZWzgSe4L10

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
7 January, 2017, 12:36 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

dursland22 said:

Hi! Offerings are not produced by your Resource buildings. That's the Resources you can collect outside your City: http://screencast.com/t/PZWzgSe4L10

Alyona,why we have double,triple or even more offerings in our city for a long time,and when we click on it,it show like we did collect,but we didnt,it is still there,not just 1 then 5,6,and like its false resources ,because resources dont go up,i'v checked it few times .is it a bug,and when devs gonna fix it?

Tonaya

UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
9 January, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

why we have double,triple or even more offerings in our city for a long time,and when we click on it,it show like we did collect,but we didnt,it is still there,not just 1 then 5,6,and like its false resources,because resources dont go up,i'v checked it few times .is it a bug,and when devs gonna fix it?

Tonaya

True got thatrpoblem too sometimes.. must be some bug.. it should be fixed on next update.

Happens but not always to me.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 January, 2017, 12:34 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona,why we have double,triple or even more offerings in our city for a long time,and when we click on it,it show like we did collect,but we didnt,it is still there,not just 1 then 5,6,and like its false resources ,because resources dont go up,i'v checked it few times .is it a bug,and when devs gonna fix it?

Tonaya

This issue is not easy to reproduce, Tonaya. Have you reported it to Support?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
ANKAN
17 January, 2017, 11:25 PM UTC

I have this issue too. I collect resources, I can see they are adding up in granary and ware house , but when i try to use it a message comes  "not enough resource" . 

Also other times i click on those tributes no resources gets added, but in achievement section the number of tribute collected gets increased.

Is there a limit of collecting tributes?
Win The War Within
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 January, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC
ANKAN said:

I have this issue too. I collect resources, I can see they are adding up in granary and ware house , but when i try to use it a message comes  "not enough resource" . 

Also other times i click on those tributes no resources gets added, but in achievement section the number of tribute collected gets increased.

Is there a limit of collecting tributes?
It means that the game client and game server didn't sync your Resources. Try reloading the game. It should help.
yogy_smlk
22 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC
so I ... Tnx :)
UTC +0:00
ANKAN
23 January, 2017, 8:24 AM UTC
Why is it so that client and server is out of sync when collecting offerings but seems fine while performing other actions
Win The War Within
morteeee
23 January, 2017, 8:45 AM UTC

there are several things the servers can get out of sync with, stats page is another one, there isnt always a delay but even I get it and am on a commercial grade internet connection 

refreshing takes 2 secs and solves it nicely :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
1777939 users registered; 48082 topics; 286162 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger