M. Peltasts lvl31

8 Replies
Kakos
14 December, 2016, 6:49 AM UTC

Will need 1560 sketches.. that's a bit excessive I think.

I might considered it after I have everything else up to lvl 30..  

 
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 December, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC
Kakos said:

Will need 1560 sketches.. that's a bit excessive I think.

I might considered it after I have everything else up to lvl 30..  

 
You can always choose the strategy that appeals you most :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Greed oft o'er reaches itself
14 December, 2016, 3:53 PM UTC

I'm not up that far on those, argos and troy tip just over 1k sketches each for level 31.  


What will agemas be I wonder?, I'm guessing something like 3k lvl31, and 4k for lvl32.






UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 12:24 PM UTC
But you can reach level 30 without Sketches, right? And you'll have plenty of time to earn Drachmas and buy Sketches for them :) How do you like this plan?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Wy San Luis
16 December, 2016, 8:42 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

But you can reach level 30 without Sketches, right? And you'll have plenty of time to earn Drachmas and buy Sketches for them :) How do you like this plan?
How can you say that we have plenty of time? You don't know us personally. 2 friends of mine died at the age of 26. Who knows up to how long can we play the game?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 December, 2016, 10:29 AM UTC
Wy San Luis said:
How can you say that we have plenty of time? You don't know us personally. 2 friends of mine died at the age of 26. Who knows up to how long can we play the game?
Please accept my condolences. You have probably read my words wrong. What I meant is while you are upgrading all your Agreements to level 30, you have enough time to collect Drachmas and buy Sketches for the further levels.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mitko
26 December, 2016, 2:04 PM UTC
wow thats hell of a lot. poor coiners will have their credit cards drained up quickly 
UTC +2:00
Prometheus
26 December, 2016, 2:25 PM UTC
The best way so far that I found as the most efficient is to level up all agreements to lvl 30 and not to do them on lvl 32 until i get those sketches :(
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 December, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC
Prometheus said:

The best way so far that I found as the most efficient is to level up all agreements to lvl 30 and not to do them on lvl 32 until i get those sketches :(
Sounds like a good plan :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1662985 users registered; 33762 topics; 253219 posts; our newest member:Catia