All Categories

Plarium, how about fixing some of the most basic bugs?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 12, 2016, 10:4412/12/16
06/23/15

Plarium,

how about you start actually fixing some of the most basic and easiest bugs instead of inventing arguable new "features" aimed at squeezing the last Dollar out of the players?

I don't even talk about complex gameplay strategies or improvements, but about little things that start to annoy the hell out of me. Examples:

- Notifications for PMs. This has been active for months now where you get notifications about unread PMs when there are none

- Notifications for events. You get either notifications for new events that you already have read or you actually don't get some notifications

at all (someone raided one of your sieges and you don't get a notification until you re-login.

- Screen refresh when you don't do anything doesn't work. If you just sit idle, your game screen will freeze until you click something.
  This has happened to everyone at one time or the other. It can cause loss of ressources or even troops if your screen displays that your

units are still returning from a raid and they actually are already returned, filling your acropolis

- Scout reports with wrong numbers: you scout, the (bot) city is full of ressources. You raid, your troops come back with close to nothing.

You scout again and see the bot is still full. I mean WTF?

I still like the game, but getting to quit starts with the small things...

/BigBang

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2016, 16:3212/12/16
09/16/15

Hello Archon

Our devs are aware of these bugs, and I can assure you that they are doing everything they can to solve those bugs, but some bugs are hard to discover what causes them. such as ghost messages.

I ask you a bit more patience, I'm sure they will find out what causes these bugs...

Best regards

Dec 13, 2016, 20:1512/13/16
the weekly available resource bug has been there since 2014... how much more patience would ask someone who is giving you money to play a game?  should we put that into the suggestion page as well... and then keep reposting it in bugs seciton.. its almost 2017...don't add anything new until what you have is working properly... not a tough concept i don't think
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 14, 2016, 10:1812/14/16
09/17/15
Guys, our game devs are constantly working on bug fixes. Please be patient. If you notice some bugs, please report them to our Support Team and they will pass this information to our developers.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.