This topic is closed

Grain reward has been removed from BOT city raids

5 Replies
Tracey
12 December, 2016, 2:22 AM UTC
Why over the last month has grain slowly diminished from BOT city raids and is now non-existent?  I have never seen this before and I suspect grain has been removed from BOT line cities to encourage us to exhaust our own reserves.  OR  can you explain why this is happening.  It is not only one line, but many I have raided.  What is going on Plarium???
UTC +8:00
Drag-Theseus
12 December, 2016, 10:22 AM UTC

Tracey said:

Why over the last month has grain slowly diminished from BOT city raids and is now non-existent?  I have never seen this before and I suspect grain has been removed from BOT line cities to encourage us to exhaust our own reserves.  OR  can you explain why this is happening.  It is not only one line, but many I have raided.  What is going on Plarium???

Well I know when player have production of grain in negativ (minus) he have 0 grain until he kill some of his army or get grain on some other way.

so many player who dont have time to play often put their army in acropolis and they usually have negativ grain production.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Peleus
13 December, 2016, 10:40 AM UTC
Really?? Well I ranked 7th in PVP lately so that answer does not stack up with me.   I am still getting low grain with BOT city raids.  
UTC +10:00
Peleus
13 December, 2016, 10:42 AM UTC
You cannot dictate the amount of grain from a raid.  I play daily.  You are ripping us off Plarium.  Perhaps we should sue you
UTC +10:00
Gorgo
13 December, 2016, 4:29 PM UTC
only reason how BOTS could be without grain is with gathering huge ARMIES..waiting for someone (debatable plarium or Player/hacker) to launch them
Terminators
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 December, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC
Gorgo said:

only reason how BOTS could be without grain is with gathering huge ARMIES..waiting for someone (debatable plarium or Player/hacker) to launch them
Please report them to our Support Team with coords, they will check those Cities.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724199 users registered; 43140 topics; 270995 posts; our newest member:Commander #2693072