VIP Support - players getting rewards

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 11, 2016, 15:5812/11/16
11/30/15

My previous post was deleted so he it is again. a plarium helper offering a player with vip support a method to get rewards the rest of can't get. If you delete my posts again I will just set up a web site and post it there. so everyone can see what you are doing.

Good day! We're launching a unique 5-step New Year Adventure challenge with the Grand Prize of 20,000 Drachmas and 200 Upgrade Sketches! Complete all 5 steps to win it!So, Step 1 of 5 -- Super Development Race Collect 6,000 points in this event to earn 60 Upgrade Sketches and 5 x 12-hour boosts on top of your regular reward. This is your pass to the next Step!By completing each of the five Steps, you get closer to the Grand Prize! I will be informing you about each following Step in advance.To claim your reward, please send me a screenshot of your result at *temporary email address removal*** or in the chat.Let me know when you complete the first Step, and we'll take the next one so you can get closer to the Grand Prize!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2016, 16:3612/11/16
11/05/15
I am not 100% sure why this has been previously deleted so rather than delete I am going to lock and flag for a staffer to look at to answer your query, I am not locking it as a punishment but rather because I feel you need a comprehensive answer from the CM or equivalent :) 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 14, 2016, 10:0312/14/16
09/17/15

Hi! 

Each player can receive rewards in our game for his everyday activity. You can also participate in Tournaments and receive high rewards. 
Dec 14, 2016, 13:5112/14/16
11/30/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! 

Each player can receive rewards in our game for his everyday activity. You can also participate in Tournaments and receive high rewards. 
I understand that but if you read it properly what I have pasted is the chat from one of your VIP helpers to one of my members. your guys is offering my player the chance to get 20k in drachmas by sending screehshots of his progress in events. this is an award that you VIP helper is going to give my player that I and most other players cannot get unless they have a VIP helper.
Dec 16, 2016, 07:5012/16/16
09/17/15

Guys, as you may know, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. In addition to the live support, the agent may provide small bonuses to a player for taking part in game events and achieving the necessary conditions. The number of such bonuses is thoroughly analyzed, strictly limited and can’t affect the gameplay or give them unfair advantages over other players. Moreover, the conditions of getting such bonuses are quite complicated and very few can reach them.

Dec 16, 2016, 20:0412/16/16
11/30/15

Guys, as you may know, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. In addition to the live support, the agent may provide small bonuses to a player for taking part in game events and achieving the necessary conditions. The number of such bonuses is thoroughly analyzed, strictly limited and can’t affect the gameplay or give them unfair advantages over other players. Moreover, the conditions of getting such bonuses are quite complicated and very few can reach them.

This issue here is that the VIP support is not offered to everyone. Giving someone 20k in Drachamas for playing the same game as us is not fair and while you may think that it complicated etc to get this reward there are many of us that will have done all of these things in regular game play without the help of anyone. funny thing the player that sent me this I know needs no help in how to play the game and he also told me the VIP support felt like it was trying to guide him on how to spend.

I have stood up for your changes as they really don't matter much to the game, if you read my posts or take note of them you know what I believe will straighten up the game and the changes that you have made will fit in easily. put back the grain restriction! that is the balance the game needs. everyone eventually arrives at the same spot.  some faster and some get to stay there by spending but players cannot grow infinite armies.

your money would be better spent hiring devs to take care of problems like the ghost messages then people trying to get players to spend money or give away things that we all can't get.

its like going shopping and you have 2k to spend and you walk into the shop and some dead beat has a personal shopper and on top of that you give them a free TV  yes as that point I feel like a really special customer

Dec 18, 2016, 18:0012/18/16
03/09/15
I am curious how the determination of who gets invited was developed.  I have been playing for almost 2 years, been the Hegemon for most of that time, and I have spent money.  I have a player in my clan that has been playing less than a year.  He got an invite, I did not.  Any ideas why?  Just curious.
Dec 19, 2016, 09:0712/19/16

And what about the rest of the players that has questions ?   They may not have a 'dedicated support service' ?  So for all the rest of the non-VIP players it's for Plarium Games normall that they also have to use the gamesupport service but never receive any answer from it... 

Dec 19, 2016, 12:2312/19/16
09/17/15

Honey said:

I am curious how the determination of who gets invited was developed.  I have been playing for almost 2 years, been the Hegemon for most of that time, and I have spent money.  I have a player in my clan that has been playing less than a year.  He got an invite, I did not.  Any ideas why?  Just curious.

When it came to selecting the participants of the program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

Dec 19, 2016, 12:2312/19/16
09/17/15
Hundigo said:

And what about the rest of the players that has questions ?   They may not have a 'dedicated support service' ?  So for all the rest of the non-VIP players it's for Plarium Games normall that they also have to use the gamesupport service but never receive any answer from it... 

You can always ask your questions on Forum. Other players, experienced Moderators and CMs will be happy to help you.
Dec 20, 2016, 02:5012/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 02:50(edited)
03/09/15

Honey said:

When it came to selecting the participants of the program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

Thank you for your response.
Dec 20, 2016, 12:1112/20/16
09/17/15
Honey said:

Thank you for your response.
If you have any other questions, please ask. I will be happy to help :)
Dec 21, 2016, 06:0912/21/16
08/21/14

Honey said:

that is not true! it is only how much money you spended in game only money!if you dont believe me,look and see for your self,i'v never get anything from plarium,not a single drachma,and i'm active in game and here on forum,but it is not important,only money is,if i lie,look and see for yourself,you too Alyona >:(

http://prntscr.com/dm1ir3

Dec 21, 2016, 06:1712/21/16
08/21/14

and one more,gps,you can earn gps only if you play tournaments where gps are as rewards:

http://prntscr.com/dm1k3z

but its not about it,only money.i'm 100% sure that you,Alyona,gonna delete few of my posts today,and maybe boot me from forum,but i dont care anymore,i'm too angry

Goodbye all !

Tonaya >:(

Dec 21, 2016, 09:2612/21/16
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

that is not true! it is only how much money you spended in game only money!if you dont believe me,look and see for your self,i'v never get anything from plarium,not a single drachma,and i'm active in game and here on forum,but it is not important,only money is,if i lie,look and see for yourself,you too Alyona >:(

http://prntscr.com/dm1ir3

Tonaya, as I said above, "At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program."

The program is growing and becoming more and more advanced. Each month we invite more players to become VIPs. Of course, nobody can tell you if you will be invited or not, but there's always a chance. Don't forget about it :)

Dec 21, 2016, 09:2812/21/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

and one more,gps,you can earn gps only if you play tournaments where gps are as rewards:

but its not about it,only money.i'm 100% sure that you,Alyona,gonna delete few of my posts today,and maybe boot me from forum,but i dont care anymore,i'm too angry

Goodbye all !

But look! You have so many GPs, Tonaya! You must be a very active player if you collected over 9000 of them! So what makes you feel angry?
Dec 21, 2016, 14:3712/21/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Goodbye all !

But look! You have so many GPs, Tonaya! You must be a very active player if you collected over 9000 of them! So what makes you feel angry?

i am very active,i play game every day since i start to play 851 days ago,i did login every day.i have 9k gps and i'v already spended a lot on some stuff i can buy with them,i'm 89lvl only because i'v stop to play pp when you changed pp system,if i didnt stop to play pp i would be 120 lvl at least,because combat expirience is on max in my academy long time ago.but it is not possible to hold pantheons,to defend my members,to defend capital,and to play pp,all at the same time if you dont coin big time.so i had a choice,or to stop to play pp or to be user deleted,i'v choose to stop with pp,until i dont build lights,heavies,phalanax,horses to fill bank again,for that i need more than eternity,thats why i complain for time needed to build troops,and thats why i'm angry.its simple,no money,no game,no fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RPvfJXh-n0

tell me whats your favourite number? ^^ 

Tonaya 

Dec 21, 2016, 23:5712/21/16
01/10/15
It is all about the amounts of money you have spent...Them to claim other wise is basically a lie...there would be no incentive for plarium to do this program except to gift heavy spenders.
Dec 22, 2016, 10:3112/22/16
09/17/15

Tonaya said:

i am very active,i play game every day since i start to play 851 days ago,i did login every day.i have 9k gps and i'v already spended a lot on some stuff i can buy with them,i'm 89lvl only because i'v stop to play pp when you changed pp system,if i didnt stop to play pp i would be 120 lvl at least,because combat expirience is on max in my academy long time ago.but it is not possible to hold pantheons,to defend my members,to defend capital,and to play pp,all at the same time if you dont coin big time.so i had a choice,or to stop to play pp or to be user deleted,i'v choose to stop with pp,until i dont build lights,heavies,phalanax,horses to fill bank again,for that i need more than eternity,thats why i complain for time needed to build troops,and thats why i'm angry.its simple,no money,no game,no fun.

Tonaya 

I've seen one great article written by one of our Soldiers Inc. players Trevor German - https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/soldiers-inc/pro-mmo-players/search-and-destroy/ Maybe it could help you somehow :) 

As for my favorite number, I don't have it :) There's just no place where I could use it. Favorite color can at least be used in clothes, different Items you buy, etc. But not the number :)

Dec 22, 2016, 23:4412/22/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

I've seen one great article written by one of our Soldiers Inc. players Trevor German - https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/soldiers-inc/pro-mmo-players/search-and-destroy/ Maybe it could help you somehow :) 

As for my favorite number, I don't have it :) There's just no place where I could use it. Favorite color can at least be used in clothes, different Items you buy, etc. But not the number :)

i meant right number,i'v asked for on other post^^ after number goes %  

Tonaya the tricky 
Dec 22, 2016, 23:5012/22/16
Dec 23, 2016, 09:22(edited)
08/21/14

i'v been doing that for 3,4 months or even more,lights,heavy,macs...and sending them to die on top and wanned on 1 under top and 1 below,today wanned to finish 122lvl,just to get some phalanax to burn them again on higher lvl,but oracle gived me this:

http://prnt.sc/dmtgd8

Sweet horses again, HO HO HO 

Merry Christmas to all

Tonaya