IMPERIAL PSILOS

14 Replies
tenef865
8 December, 2016, 9:58 PM UTC
HOW CAN I PRODUCE IMPERIAL PSILOS?
UTC +7:00
Wy San Luis
9 December, 2016, 1:37 AM UTC

Hi Tenef865. There's no imperial psilos on the game so you can't produce them. The only imperial units available are:

* Imperial Cretan Archer

* Imperial Myrmidon

* Imperial Thureophoros

* Imperial Spartan Promachos

* Imperial Mounted Peltast

* Imperial Agema Horseman

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 December, 2016, 10:31 AM UTC
Hi! You can't produce Imperial Units. You can only receive them in Special Offers or Tournaments.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Helen of Troy
9 December, 2016, 7:51 PM UTC
i believed that imperial psilos are vets psilos... near to equivalents as imperials if you convert your psilos to vets.
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 December, 2016, 11:41 AM UTC
Helen of Troy said:

i believed that imperial psilos are vets psilos... near to equivalents as imperials if you convert your psilos to vets.
Vet Psilos have almost the same stats, but Imperial Units are a bit different :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mouse
12 December, 2016, 11:28 PM UTC

So you are not aware of existence of imperial psilos ? Why it's picture is at Ithaca agreement description ?

UTC +1:00
RIX
12 December, 2016, 11:48 PM UTC
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Wy San Luis
13 December, 2016, 6:22 AM UTC

mouse said:

So you are not aware of existence of imperial psilos ? Why it's picture is at Ithaca agreement description ?

I only noticed now that you mentioned it. LoL.

Anyway, I haven't heard of anyone with imperial psilos on their army.

If you will notice, we have imperial promachos, thureophoros, etc, but their pictures don't appear on the agreement. Maybe there's a picture of imperial psilos because they're planning to release it or maybe another joke. I'm not sure. 

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
RIX
13 December, 2016, 12:01 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

mouse said:

I only noticed now that you mentioned it. LoL.

Anyway, I haven't heard of anyone with imperial psilos on their army.

If you will notice, we have imperial promachos, thureophoros, etc, but their pictures don't appear on the agreement. Maybe there's a picture of imperial psilos because they're planning to release it or maybe another joke. I'm not sure. 

I wasn't aware of them either until this thread lol
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 December, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC
They shouldn't be displayed in the Agreements. I have passed this issue to our devs.
elias
13 December, 2016, 8:17 PM UTC
RIX said:

A que nivel tienes firmado el acuerdo ??
siempre pensando
joshw.jboss
16 December, 2016, 2:57 PM UTC

I recently upgraded ithaca to lvl 18 and it says I have now unlocked Imperial Philos. I took that to mean that I could now build imperial troops, however, there is no new slot, no upgrade ability on the troop, and all the troops I build are regular. What am I missing?

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC

joshw.jboss said:

I recently upgraded ithaca to lvl 18 and it says I have now unlocked Imperial Philos. I took that to mean that I could now build imperial troops, however, there is no new slot, no upgrade ability on the troop, and all the troops I build are regular. What am I missing?

The issue with the icon will be fixed :)

elias
19 December, 2016, 2:04 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

joshw.jboss said:

What ? Como ? Que ?
siempre pensando
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 December, 2016, 12:20 PM UTC
elias said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

joshw.jboss said:

What ? Como ? Que ?
I mean the issue reported in the start post :)
1723229 users registered; 43064 topics; 272547 posts; our newest member:symphorienho