Error when trying to accept article exchange offers at port

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 23, 2016, 15:2411/23/16
07/03/15

This afternoon every time I have tried to accept an offer of exchange for an article I get an error telling me to clear the cache. When I do, I get the same error. If I then completely reload the browser and try again the offer disappears altogether. I have tried with articles of different treaties and I get the same error followed by disappearance of offer after reloading my browser. I don't believe the offers are disappearing because other people are accepting the offer just before me because it's doing it every single time no matter what treaty the article is for. I know from experience that even favourable offers for articles aren't accepted as quickly as favourable offers for resources so it is definitely a bug, especially as I get an error message when I first try to accept the offer.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2016, 15:3211/23/16
07/03/15
I have also placed 6 offers for articles at the port and so far none have been accepted and they are not unfavourable so if people were really accepting offers at such a fast rate and causing offers to disappear when it is me that tries to accept another's offer then you would expect at least one of mine to be accepted quickly as well.
Nov 23, 2016, 17:2311/23/16
11/14/16

i now quit this game, i was offered a package for $4 +, i purchased it TWICE, and each time i only got drachs NO units etc, i really cannot be bothered to contact support.

keep your game and let someone siege my city i really do not care.

i will be contacting my bank to stop payments
Nov 23, 2016, 19:4211/23/16
11/14/16

this game is a con, yes you can play free, but be assured you will never get anywhere unless you spend loads.

i was prepared to spend some money, but they could not even get my first purchase right.

it is a crime that plarium are allowed to run a game site when they can't even get the simple stuff right.

having read thru a lot of comments i do not think this game will run much longer. and i will be stopping my payments. under the 1982 act they have failed to provide the goods and services i paid for. 

good luck people you will need it
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.