MESSAGE BUG AND REWARD BUG

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 20, 2016, 23:2411/20/16

Hello, i have a litte bg problem... 

1) i have message unread... but canot see.

2) Cannot see the reward for the tournament.. 

3) Leonidas message dont show up in the mail box

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 21, 2016, 10:4711/21/16
11/17/16

Hello Archon,

There are "ghost" messages for many players I'm sure the developers are doing their best to make this problem go away. If you have new messages you will be able to see them normally but the "ghost" messages will still remain. If you think you can't see the messages you receive submit a ticket to Plarium's support team.
http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit
Can you please give me more information about the problem with the rewards? What seems to be the problem? Is it concerning coalition tournament or solo tournament?

Nov 23, 2016, 13:3611/23/16
in the tournament off harvest... i join in a a coalition before the tournament begin... but he tellme dont earn points and i lose the poins... canot play this tournament... at least now... but lost many points... wy dont givme the poins
Nov 27, 2016, 10:5711/27/16
08/03/15

Mr Mime said:

in the tournament off harvest... i join in a a coalition before the tournament begin... but he tellme dont earn points and i lose the poins... canot play this tournament... at least now... but lost many points... wy dont givme the poins
Hello Archon, When you join a new coal you are not eligible of taking coal rewards from tournamets such as x2 or coal tours.
Nov 28, 2016, 23:1411/28/16
11/17/16
You need to be a permanent member of the coalition you joined which requires a 7 day period. Throughout that 7 day period you get the rewards from the daily coalition missions but you can't contribute to the coalition's tournaments such as the harvest festival XP exhibition (which is a coalition tournament). You could only participate in the harvest festival PVP which was a solo tournament but since you were not a permanent member you cannot get the 2.2 multiplier. Also your contribution won't count to the coalition's contribution since you are not yet considered a permanent member. Also during those 7 days you can't send def to your coalition capital. You are only able to send def to the pans. Furthermore you can't attack a capital or a pan during those 7 days! Good luck on your next coalition tournament. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.