Agreements purchased with GPs

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 17, 2016, 00:2911/17/16
10/12/16

OK looking around the market, I can see I have enough GPs to purchase the 4 Argos articles amongst others

I have developed up to Farsala only.

1. If I purchase the 4 Argus articles, can I build the armoury and start training Thoreophoros not having signed Crete and Taras?
  2. What does it mean if I say decide to buy Capua articles and 'hire' gladiators?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2016, 08:3711/17/16
05/13/15
agesofman said:

OK looking around the market, I can see I have enough GPs to purchase the 4 Argos articles amongst others

1. If I purchase the 4 Argus articles, can I build the armoury and start training Thoreophoros not having signed Crete and Taras?
  2. What does it mean if I say decide to buy Capua articles and 'hire' gladiators?
You have to sign crete and taras first before you can sign argos and build armory. You cannot build gladiators if you don't have argentarium and you can build that after signing crete.
Nov 17, 2016, 09:4011/17/16
Wy San Luis said:

agesofman said:

You have to sign crete and taras first before you can sign argos and build armory. You cannot build gladiators if you don't have argentarium and you can build that after signing crete.
This is one of my peeves with this game. The Agreement Tree looks so wonderful and beautiful until you realize how gated and railroaded it is. Then it makes me sad.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.