CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS BEST

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 14, 2016, 16:5311/14/16
05/20/16

I received this from Plarium, lets see how long before it gets deleted.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2016, 11:4011/15/16
09/17/15
You did not receive this from Plarium, you received this from another player. 
Nov 15, 2016, 17:1011/15/16

I'm going to reply here as to not pollute the other tread.

You could have at least posted the entire message history if you were going to post private messages Rob. Though I'm pretty sure that is against the TOS. Not sure though. At no point did I ever say I was in any way affiliated with or work for Plarium. My thoughts and opinions are entirely my own and not endorsed in any way by Plarium. I'm fairly certain that several of my thoughts and ideas go against their thoughts and opinions in fact. I've written to Forum Lady at length about some of them. (Loving the new Acropolis levels by the way. Very nice addition.)

Just to be clear, the only thing even remotely mentioned about a possible issue you were having Rob, is something about your messages being blocked. You will find I offered no help at all with that issue as I am not Plarium Support. You also started your communication with me by telling me that I and another party, probably Tania if I had to guess, had head in sand syndrome. You also told me to get real. I replied to you and you proved to be a bit thin skinned. And didn't get your ducks in a row as well seeing as you went off half cocked before making sure I was what you claimed I was.

Cheers

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.