This topic is closed

The general's equipment - need a better way of obtaining equipment for breaking.

20 Replies
johnmyr.cy
11 November, 2016, 12:11 PM UTC
A class IV upgrade will cost more than 12.000 pieces. The entire generals outfit (class III) isn't worth more than 2.5 to 4.OOO. The only way to get equipment now is to fight Xerxes. At level 140, that means sending 15.000 troops into battle to get 1 crummy helmet (worth 960 pieces.) Perhaps a junk sack of equipment on sale in the market??   
UTC +7:00
0
fishdaddy55
11 November, 2016, 3:28 PM UTC
I just whittle away on getting pieces every day playing Persians a few a day yes its time consuming but this game is what it is unless u are patient be a coiner like many here who has no patience.
Losing is not a option
UTC +8:00
1
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
12 November, 2016, 10:36 AM UTC
You can add all your suggestions in Topic Suggestion
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
fightclubfan.33
15 November, 2016, 12:18 PM UTC
I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Joeball
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 November, 2016, 1:40 PM UTC
fightclubfan.33 said:

I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Hi! All players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases. They just allow some players to build their military and economy power faster :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Wy San Luis
16 November, 2016, 7:29 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

fightclubfan.33 said:

I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Hi! All players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases. They just allow some players to build their military and economy power faster :)
How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? And what about the imperial horsemen and mounted peltast? We can receive this as a reward for doing persian missions right? But what about those who finished all the missions before you introduced these imperial troops?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
1
Lockdown51
17 November, 2016, 9:42 AM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

fightclubfan.33 said:

I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Hi! All players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases. They just allow some players to build their military and economy power faster :)
How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? And what about the imperial horsemen and mounted peltast? We can receive this as a reward for doing persian missions right? But what about those who finished all the missions before you introduced these imperial troops?
By participating in tournaments and getting Drachma rewards which you use to buy things from the cash shop. She's technically not lying.
UTC +7:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 November, 2016, 12:50 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:


How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? 
This Item is currently not available at the Market. However, you have 10% and 20% versions available.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Wy San Luis
17 November, 2016, 1:24 PM UTC
Lockdown51 said:

Wy San Luis said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

fightclubfan.33 said:

I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Hi! All players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases. They just allow some players to build their military and economy power faster :)
How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? And what about the imperial horsemen and mounted peltast? We can receive this as a reward for doing persian missions right? But what about those who finished all the missions before you introduced these imperial troops?
By participating in tournaments and getting Drachma rewards which you use to buy things from the cash shop. She's technically not lying.
You cannot buy them with drachmas right? Imperials and 50% offense and defense? Of course you can revive your dead imperials with drachmas but how about the imperial horsemen? If you already finished persian mission before they add those imperial troops in the game how can you get them? How can you revive them if you didn't have them?
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
1
Wy San Luis
17 November, 2016, 1:26 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Wy San Luis said:



How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? 
This Item is currently not available at the Market. However, you have 10% and 20% versions available.

I see. So what you said before that "all players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases" is not true?

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
2
morteeee
Moderator
17 November, 2016, 8:43 PM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Wy San Luis said:



How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? 
This Item is currently not available at the Market. However, you have 10% and 20% versions available.

I see. So what you said before that "all players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases" is not true?

no, it is true, the 50% offence and defence are NOT available to buy with Drac in the market, therefore they are NOT available using in-app purchases 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Wy San Luis
17 November, 2016, 11:53 PM UTC

morteeee said:


Wy San Luis said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Wy San Luis said:



How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? 
This Item is currently not available at the Market. However, you have 10% and 20% versions available.

I see. So what you said before that "all players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases" is not true?

no, it is true, the 50% offence and defence are NOT available to buy with Drac in the market, therefore they are NOT available using in-app purchases 

Looks like we understand "in-app purchases" differently. When you use that term do you mean using drachmas only? I understand it as using real money. My apologies. So let's change the term then. Does it mean 7 days 50% defense and offense boost is available only for those who use real money?

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
2
Wy San Luis
17 November, 2016, 11:59 PM UTC
And what about my question regarding imperial horsemen? I'm just curious. Please have patience with a child.  =p
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
18 November, 2016, 5:39 AM UTC

Imperials are also awarded in other events not just persians 


btw try to keep on topic please - this thread is about the General 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Wy San Luis
18 November, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC

morteeee said:


Imperials are also awarded in other events not just persians 


btw try to keep on topic please - this thread is about the General 

I mean "imperial horsemen" not imperial promachos, thureophoros, myrmidons and archers.

About keeping on topic, This is my question regarding Alyona's first response.

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
19 November, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC
answer remains the same, Imperials are awarded in more that just Persians 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Wy San Luis
19 November, 2016, 9:31 AM UTC
morteeee said:

answer remains the same, Imperials are awarded in more that just Persians 
Is my question really that hard to understand? Let me rephrase. What event will give us "imperial horsemen" as rewards? Because I thought they're only available in "persian missions" not in "perian positions" or "persian tournaments" otherwise you have to buy them using real money.
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
1
Nuno Paiva
19 November, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC

Wy San Luis said:



Is my question really that hard to understand? Let me rephrase. What event will give us "imperial horsemen" as rewards? Because I thought they're only available in "persian missions" not in "perian positions" or "persian tournaments" otherwise you have to buy them using real money.

Hello Archon

The only way to get Imperial hoursemans, is through the Persian missions and in the market buying packages, if you already reached the end of the Persian missions, then, buy packages is whats left for you to get Imperial horsemans.

Now if you would like to discuss anything else about this subject, please make a new topic, this one is about generals, and you already were warned once.

Thank you for your time and understanding Archon

I will look forward to your topic, if you decide to make one.

Best Regards

UTC +1:00
0
Wy San Luis
19 November, 2016, 1:06 PM UTC

Nuno Paiva said:


Wy San Luis said:



Is my question really that hard to understand? Let me rephrase. What event will give us "imperial horsemen" as rewards? Because I thought they're only available in "persian missions" not in "perian positions" or "persian tournaments" otherwise you have to buy them using real money.

Hello Archon

The only way to get Imperial hoursemans, is through the Persian missions and in the market buying packages, if you already reached the end of the Persian missions, then, buy packages is whats left for you to get Imperial horsemans.

Now if you would like to discuss anything else about this subject, please make a new topic, this one is about generals, and you already were warned once.

Thank you for your time and understanding Archon

I will look forward to your topic, if you decide to make one.

Best Regards

Thanks. That was the first warning I ever got for more than 2 years. Apologies because I'm really curious.

No need to create new topic because you already answered my question.

So there are features in the game available only for money players and alyona is not lying. I just misunderstood her term "in-app purchases." (I still don't understand what she means but never mind.)

Thanks again.

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
19 November, 2016, 4:42 PM UTC

in-app means the same as in-game :)



History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
1780315 users registered; 48356 topics; 287217 posts; our newest member:benz10