All Categories

The general's equipment - need a better way of obtaining equipment for breaking.

The general's equipment - need a better way of obtaining equipment for breaking.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 11, 2016, 12:1111/11/16
08/18/16

A class IV upgrade will cost more than 12.000 pieces. The entire generals outfit (class III) isn't worth more than 2.5 to 4.OOO. The only way to get equipment now is to fight Xerxes. At level 140, that means sending 15.000 troops into battle to get 1 crummy helmet (worth 960 pieces.) Perhaps a junk sack of equipment on sale in the market??   
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2016, 15:2811/11/16
12/08/15
I just whittle away on getting pieces every day playing Persians a few a day yes its time consuming but this game is what it is unless u are patient be a coiner like many here who has no patience.
Nov 15, 2016, 12:1811/15/16
10/08/16
I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2016, 13:4011/16/16
09/17/15
fightclubfan.33 said:

I agree with fishdaddy55. I am still a newbie only up to level 30 in persian positions and i have much more tme than most people but i feel the point of the this game, like any game is to play it and enjoy it. If there is a way to buy your way out/through any part of the game that is time consuming then why play at all??? In fact I find the amount of things that can just be bought, including experience points, the worst part of the game!!!
Hi! All players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases. They just allow some players to build their military and economy power faster :)
Nov 16, 2016, 19:2911/16/16
05/13/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

fightclubfan.33 said:

Hi! All players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases. They just allow some players to build their military and economy power faster :)
How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? And what about the imperial horsemen and mounted peltast? We can receive this as a reward for doing persian missions right? But what about those who finished all the missions before you introduced these imperial troops?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 17, 2016, 12:5011/17/16
09/17/15
Wy San Luis said:

How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? 
This Item is currently not available at the Market. However, you have 10% and 20% versions available.
Nov 17, 2016, 13:2411/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 13:38(edited)
05/13/15
Lockdown51 said:

Wy San Luis said:

fightclubfan.33 said:

How can we access 7 days 50% offense and defense for free? And what about the imperial horsemen and mounted peltast? We can receive this as a reward for doing persian missions right? But what about those who finished all the missions before you introduced these imperial troops?
By participating in tournaments and getting Drachma rewards which you use to buy things from the cash shop. She's technically not lying.
You cannot buy them with drachmas right? Imperials and 50% offense and defense? Of course you can revive your dead imperials with drachmas but how about the imperial horsemen? If you already finished persian mission before they add those imperial troops in the game how can you get them? How can you revive them if you didn't have them?
Nov 17, 2016, 13:2611/17/16
05/13/15

Wy San Luis said:

This Item is currently not available at the Market. However, you have 10% and 20% versions available.

I see. So what you said before that "all players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases" is not true?

Nov 17, 2016, 20:4311/17/16
11/05/15
Wy San Luis said:

Wy San Luis said:

I see. So what you said before that "all players can get access to all game features without using in-app purchases" is not true?

no, it is true, the 50% offence and defence are NOT available to buy with Drac in the market, therefore they are NOT available using in-app purchases 
Nov 17, 2016, 23:5311/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 23:58(edited)
05/13/15

morteeee said:

Wy San Luis said:

Wy San Luis said:

no, it is true, the 50% offence and defence are NOT available to buy with Drac in the market, therefore they are NOT available using in-app purchases 

Looks like we understand "in-app purchases" differently. When you use that term do you mean using drachmas only? I understand it as using real money. My apologies. So let's change the term then. Does it mean 7 days 50% defense and offense boost is available only for those who use real money?

Nov 17, 2016, 23:5911/17/16
05/13/15
And what about my question regarding imperial horsemen? I'm just curious. Please have patience with a child.  =p
Nov 18, 2016, 05:3911/18/16
11/05/15

Imperials are also awarded in other events not just persians 

btw try to keep on topic please - this thread is about the General 
Nov 18, 2016, 13:4911/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 13:49(edited)
05/13/15

morteeee said:

Imperials are also awarded in other events not just persians 

btw try to keep on topic please - this thread is about the General 

I mean "imperial horsemen" not imperial promachos, thureophoros, myrmidons and archers.

About keeping on topic, This is my question regarding Alyona's first response.

Nov 19, 2016, 08:5211/19/16
11/05/15
answer remains the same, Imperials are awarded in more that just Persians 
Nov 19, 2016, 09:3111/19/16
Nov 19, 2016, 10:06(edited)
05/13/15
morteeee said:

answer remains the same, Imperials are awarded in more that just Persians 
Is my question really that hard to understand? Let me rephrase. What event will give us "imperial horsemen" as rewards? Because I thought they're only available in "persian missions" not in "perian positions" or "persian tournaments" otherwise you have to buy them using real money.
Nov 19, 2016, 12:5111/19/16
09/16/15

Wy San Luis said:

Is my question really that hard to understand? Let me rephrase. What event will give us "imperial horsemen" as rewards? Because I thought they're only available in "persian missions" not in "perian positions" or "persian tournaments" otherwise you have to buy them using real money.

Hello Archon

The only way to get Imperial hoursemans, is through the Persian missions and in the market buying packages, if you already reached the end of the Persian missions, then, buy packages is whats left for you to get Imperial horsemans.

Now if you would like to discuss anything else about this subject, please make a new topic, this one is about generals, and you already were warned once.

Thank you for your time and understanding Archon

I will look forward to your topic, if you decide to make one.

Best Regards

Nov 19, 2016, 13:0611/19/16
Nov 19, 2016, 13:21(edited)
05/13/15

Nuno Paiva said:

Wy San Luis said:

Hello Archon

The only way to get Imperial hoursemans, is through the Persian missions and in the market buying packages, if you already reached the end of the Persian missions, then, buy packages is whats left for you to get Imperial horsemans.

Now if you would like to discuss anything else about this subject, please make a new topic, this one is about generals, and you already were warned once.

Thank you for your time and understanding Archon

I will look forward to your topic, if you decide to make one.

Best Regards

Thanks. That was the first warning I ever got for more than 2 years. Apologies because I'm really curious.

No need to create new topic because you already answered my question.

So there are features in the game available only for money players and alyona is not lying. I just misunderstood her term "in-app purchases." (I still don't understand what she means but never mind.)

Thanks again.

Nov 19, 2016, 16:4211/19/16
Nov 19, 2016, 16:42(edited)
11/05/15

in-app means the same as in-game :)

Nov 23, 2016, 16:1411/23/16
09/12/16

No, I think it is perfect the way it is. A good amount of pieces are obtainable if you think a bit further than throwing your army at the highest level positions. It is a great feature that there is a bit of a problem to solve, and always to some extent a trade-off to consider when it comes to chasing equipment.

Leave it like it is, it is perfect the way it is.

Nov 17, 2016, 09:4211/17/16
Wy San Luis said:

fightclubfan.33 said:

By participating in tournaments and getting Drachma rewards which you use to buy things from the cash shop. She's technically not lying.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.