This topic is closed

queing system for training of troops

5 Replies
johnmyr.cy
11 November, 2016, 8:10 AM UTC
The queing system  for training of troops is problematical.  Either allow us to boos anyone in the queue (not just the first) or let us change the order of the queue or both please
UTC +7:00
Kakos
11 November, 2016, 8:25 AM UTC
johnmyr.cy said:

The queing system  for training of troops is problematical.  Either allow us to boos anyone in the queue (not just the first) or let us change the order of the queue or both please
I have asked about this over a year ago.. no joy..
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Lockdown51
13 November, 2016, 6:27 AM UTC
It really ought to be both. The current system is very bad.
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 November, 2016, 12:23 PM UTC
Unfortunately, this suggestion was declined. Current queue system was designed to balance the game. Each player has to decide which Units to build right now - Offensive or Defensive ones. You can boost multiple Units if you want to start building those in the middle of the queue.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Kakos
14 November, 2016, 1:29 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Unfortunately, this suggestion was declined. Current queue system was designed to balance the game. Each player has to decide which Units to build right now - Offensive or Defensive ones. You can boost multiple Units if you want to start building those in the middle of the queue.
Hmm.. that's looks like an oxymoron to me..
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 November, 2016, 11:41 AM UTC

Kakos said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hmm.. that's looks like an oxymoron to me..

To clarify it a bit:

You can boost as many Units as you wish, but only in a set order :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1660860 users registered; 33441 topic; 252446 posts; our newest member:admin