Global Quests and Winning Drachmas

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 10, 2016, 04:3211/10/16
10/08/16

Does anyone know if there is going to be a global quest soon? I haven't been playing that long but from what i understand they are both rare and fairly balanced. I am eager to have a chance to compete soley against players in my "division" to see how i do since despite aggressively playing for hours in some of these tourneys and weekly rankings i can't even break into the top ten. It seems to me that there exists a paradox in this game. The only way to get a lot of drachmas (without buying them) is to win tourneys or finish high in the weekly raid rankings yet the players who have the ability to buy drachmas have a huge advantage in both those categories!!! Am i right or wrong about that? 

Any info on global quests would be appreciated though, even some details about the last one since no one on my coalition has been able to help me with that
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 10, 2016, 09:4911/10/16
09/17/15
Hi! What do you mean by global quest?  We launch different Tournaments daily :)
Nov 13, 2016, 22:4211/13/16
10/08/16
I'm not talking about the dailey and weekly tournaments and events but ive seen the mention of rare "global quests" that involve breaking players into different divisions according to level and skill and involve collecting items. Is this maybe misinformation or am i misinterpreting something?
Nov 14, 2016, 12:0911/14/16
09/17/15

fightclubfan.33 said:

I'm not talking about the dailey and weekly tournaments and events but ive seen the mention of rare "global quests" that involve breaking players into different divisions according to level and skill and involve collecting items. Is this maybe misinformation or am i misinterpreting something?

In all our Tournaments players are divided intop several groups according to their level. There are also PvP Tournaments where players are divided according to their skills. All those Tournaments are launched frequently.

Also we have some special Tournaments on different holidays. Maybe you mean them?
Nov 15, 2016, 12:1111/15/16
10/08/16
wel I am excited about the upcoming pantheon massacre. that is something i haven't seen b4. now if i can just switch into a coalition that is gonna participate cuz the one i am in doesn't look like it will.
Nov 16, 2016, 13:3811/16/16
09/17/15
fightclubfan.33 said:

wel I am excited about the upcoming pantheon massacre. that is something i haven't seen b4. now if i can just switch into a coalition that is gonna participate cuz the one i am in doesn't look like it will.
Have fun there ;)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.