This topic is closed

Resources robbery cheat

3 Replies
Ops
7 November, 2016, 6:17 PM UTC

Nice cheat to rob resources.

At 10:00 this morning, it was resetet.Also one has up to the present time around 15 accidents maximum can make.

With a port, a ship's knot and a ship's capacity, you can rob up to 100,000 resources.

See Screenshoot, this is nasty cheat, bug exploit.

http://prntscr.com/d4am6l

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 November, 2016, 11:04 AM UTC
Many players use different strategies to improve their score. They aren't considered cheating.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Ops
8 November, 2016, 1:53 PM UTC

Strategies on I know well .I/ we have it figured out, it is impossible to arrive at such a high number.

Would be quite simple, the technical support looks at the logfile times.

No matter what online game, there is everywhere bug exploiter.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 November, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC
zwisko said:

Strategies on I know well .I/ we have it figured out, it is impossible to arrive at such a high number.

Would be quite simple, the technical support looks at the logfile times.

No matter what online game, there is everywhere bug exploiter.

If you noticed some suspicious activity, you can report it to Support for investigation.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724828 users registered; 43511 topics; 271523 posts; our newest member:kozlix