All Categories

2 Players in same event, but they are different?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 29, 2016, 04:3210/29/16
10/07/16

QUESTION:  My husband and i are playing in the event (Position Takeover).  I am level 62, Contribution 5700 and rank of 343.  My husband is in the same tourny, level 60, contribution 1200 and is ranked at 42 !  This is the first time this has happened... Any ideas???  All boosts are the same. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2016, 11:0310/29/16
05/13/15

Hi. All Archons are divided into Classes according to the respective Level: Novice, Amateur, Professional, Veteran, Master, and Expert. Your reward from Tournaments depends on which Class you belong to when you engage in the Tournament. Thus, even novice players who occupy the top positions in their Class can receive large rewards - not just the experienced players. You and your fellow Archons are divided into classes before each Tournaments and you will remain locked in that Class bracket for its duration, even if you level up during the Quest!

The reason why you are ranked 343 and your husband is 42 even though you have more points is that you're already on the Expert's category (level 61 and above that's why it's very very hard to compete here because you're in the same category as level 92) while your husband is still on the Master's (level 51-60 that's why it's much easier to compete here)

Hope it helps.

Oct 29, 2016, 17:4510/29/16
08/03/15

Hello ARCHON!

You are just in different divisions :)
Nov 2, 2016, 18:2911/02/16
10/20/15

Wy San Luis said:

Hi. All Archons are divided into Classes according to the respective Level: Novice, Amateur, Professional, Veteran, Master, and Expert. Your reward from Tournaments depends on which Class you belong to when you engage in the Tournament. Thus, even novice players who occupy the top positions in their Class can receive large rewards - not just the experienced players. You and your fellow Archons are divided into classes before each Tournaments and you will remain locked in that Class bracket for its duration, even if you level up during the Quest!

The reason why you are ranked 343 and your husband is 42 even though you have more points is that you're already on the Expert's category (level 61 and above that's why it's very very hard to compete here because you're in the same category as level 92) while your husband is still on the Master's (level 51-60 that's why it's much easier to compete here)

Hope it helps.

So, there is one group that goes from 50 to 60 and the next that goes from 60 to 100 or so ?!

And why do we find lvl 60/70 players in the supreme league in tourneys, while lvl 90 players are in a lower one ?

And if you get in the ranking from your league plus in the supreme league ranking, do you get 2 drachmas rewards ?

I was told there were 3 classes, then I discovered there was a fourth, and now apparently 6... why can't we get serious information from Plarium once and for all ? I mean, it's nothing like a secret, I'm not asking plarium to tell us everything about Persians...

Nov 3, 2016, 01:2911/03/16
05/13/15

lefeubleu said:

I was told there were 3 classes, then I discovered there was a fourth, and now apparently 6... why can't we get serious information from Plarium once and for all ? I mean, it's nothing like a secret, I'm not asking plarium to tell us everything about Persians...

When I joined the game several years ago, it's not a secret. When you click on the tournament event, you can see the six divisions on top and the rankings among those divisions. I don't know why they remove it. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.