What the Players would like from you Plarium

What the Players would like from you Plarium

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 14, 2016, 17:1011/14/16
05/20/16
But Lockdown51 is a Plarium employee. What's he doing commenting?
Nov 15, 2016, 05:3811/15/16
03/19/16
Astyanax said:

Fortuna, what answer are you looking for exactly...it's all self explanatory. Those who pay the most are naturally treated differently...you didn't expect it to be otherwise in the capitalist world we all live in, did you?

This game is  a 100% monetary project with no creative goals in mind whatsoever...like everything else these days. Plarium spends more money on advertisement and analyzing the in-game spending habits than it does on the actual content (its colorful adds thoroughly pollute the endless web).  Why put the effort and soul into your products, when advertisement has become so advanced today and so easily spread that people are lured into buying whatever you put forth anyway? By the time each user abandons this game in disappointment or boredom, 100 new users already replace him in the ranks.

Yet the most offensive thing about Plarium is not its shallow content and lack of concern with what the users want, but its offensive and dishonest in-game purchase bullying. The Sparta's discount system is primitively "intelligent" and very naively pretends to be random (i.e the 3 notorious discount boxes that all hold the same discount value). The problem is not that it analyses what you buy, adjusts its offers, and so forth (after all virtually all online games do it), but that it tries to childishly mask it to appear random and unaggressive, making the users feel that the company is not a creative group honestly trying to make a living off its passionate work, but a bunch of thugs looking to strip you wallet, while holding you for a complete fool.

Best post I have seen in a long time... I totally agree
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2016, 11:1111/15/16
09/17/15
robjohnb said:

But Lockdown51 is a Plarium employee. What's he doing commenting?
He's not a Plarium employee, he is a player.
Nov 15, 2016, 15:4711/15/16
Nov 16, 2016, 13:34(edited)
04/26/15

If he isnt an plarium emplye, why is he answering our player in a support issue sent to plarium then?

Nov 15, 2016, 17:1211/15/16
Nov 16, 2016, 13:35(edited)
Fredric Lockner said:

If he isnt an plarium emplye, why is he answering our player in a support issue sent to plarium then?

Might want to ask your player for the ENTIRE message log. Where do I claim to be an employee or affiliated with Plarium? And what support issue? I am not responsible for your boy's inability to communicate effectively or to the proper channels.
Nov 16, 2016, 13:3511/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 13:37(edited)
09/17/15
Fredric Lockner said:

It's not a screenshot from Support. it's a screenshot of your private messages. And please do not attach it to messages. It contains restricted words. As I already said, Lockdown isn't a Plarium employee. 
Nov 17, 2016, 23:5511/17/16
02/10/16
Fortuna said:

so what exactly is, in that case, a vip agent alyona? 

because i read "offers quick support" and "contact vip support agent"

but you say they are not support agents.

VIP  club for major coiners. Special privileges guaranteed. Top coiners always come top in the rankings while we little people never get a look in despite what the Mods say.
Nov 26, 2016, 06:5411/26/16
09/20/16

Yes Plarium is a very creepy company... the "game" is a thinly disguised money grab tool.  The forum moderators and admins are damage control agents that are paid to give us the brush off.  I have not seen anything but the "Company Line" from them, never any "real" responses to player concerns.

Nov 26, 2016, 07:0011/26/16
06/06/15
The world is all about money why does that all of a sudden surprise you?
Nov 28, 2016, 15:1911/28/16
02/10/16
I would like Plarium to sort out an ongoing issue that I reported nearly two months ago. I have sent in two tickets about this but it is still ongoing. Nothing has been done about it. I guess Plarium have run out of steam and ideas.
Nov 29, 2016, 10:4211/29/16
09/17/15
lsolway74 said:

I would like Plarium to sort out an ongoing issue that I reported nearly two months ago. I have sent in two tickets about this but it is still ongoing. Nothing has been done about it. I guess Plarium have run out of steam and ideas.
Hi! Which issue do you mean?
Nov 30, 2016, 02:4811/30/16
01/27/15

I wish Plarium left the game as it was before. 

Upgrades with no sketches

Persians with no general

No amphitheater

No Emporia

What would have been much better is:

Expanded buildings through resources just like level 2-20

Article level expansion with resources only

Realistic troop build times for continuous play

Indicator bar in the oracle showing you your progress paying the loan back on Persians

I'd rather spend money buying drachma feeling good about game play than buying out of desperation to keep up with the "new normal" gameplay.

Nov 30, 2016, 11:4111/30/16
09/17/15
RIX said:

Persians with no general

No amphitheater

No Emporia

Indicator bar in the oracle showing you your progress paying the loan back on Persians

I'd rather spend money buying drachma feeling good about game play than buying out of desperation to keep up with the "new normal" gameplay.

But the players evolve, and so does the game. We add new goals to achieve, new features  to interact with.
Nov 30, 2016, 15:4611/30/16
Dec 1, 2016, 10:02(edited)
09/11/14

Sadly all these stupid features have finally destroyed this game.You have lost me as a player,not that you give a toss anyway,but i have decided that after all these stupid tournaments,and upgrades that can ever be done without coining,it is time to go.The rest still thinking this is a great game,enjoy spending your money on Plarium,they will find new way's to rip you off.But at least i will now save my money.All the best to you.

*A warning for offensive statements relating to other players.

Alyona.
Nov 30, 2016, 23:1011/30/16
01/27/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

RIX said:

Persians with no general

No amphitheater

No Emporia

But the players evolve, and so does the game. We add new goals to achieve, new features  to interact with.
Remember the old saying, if it ain't broke  don't try and fix it.  ;)
Dec 1, 2016, 10:0412/01/16
09/17/15
RIX said:

It's not about fixing, Rix. It's about a new stage of game development. And it's a natural process. Imagine if people weren't inventing anything new, just because the old technologies still work. I think humanity would get stuck in the stone age then 
Dec 2, 2016, 20:1212/02/16
Dec 2, 2016, 20:14(edited)
05/13/15

RIX said:

It's not about fixing, Rix. It's about a new stage of game development. And it's a natural process.

Yes development is a natural process but the problem is you're not developing the game. You're destroying it instead. Just look at many players' comment about what you're doing.

Imagine if people weren't inventing anything new, just because the old technologies still work. I think humanity would get stuck in the stone age then.

Imagine if people continue to invent new destructive things like nuclear bomb. I think humanity will be wiped out. Stone age will become dust age.

Dec 2, 2016, 22:3212/02/16
01/27/15

RIX said:

It's not about fixing, Rix. It's about a new stage of game development. And it's a natural process. Imagine if people weren't inventing anything new, just because the old technologies still work. I think humanity would get stuck in the stone age then 

I think we can just agree to disagree my lady.  You will get new players to replace us veteran players anyway and they will not be familiar with the old ways and our discontent towards all these wacky changes will soon be irrelevant. 

In most cases the squeaky wheel gets the grease but when it comes to plarium, the people really aren't heard and don't have  voice.

Dec 4, 2016, 17:3012/04/16
11/23/16

Tania said:

dxr250 said:

Personaly i am done participating in something that looks like a social experiment with the title: Lets see how much we can make those dummies spend on a game. Used to love this game... Now i dont really find any motivation to bother with it anymore. Great job Plarium and thanks !!

So long dxr250, I'm sure you'll find a game more to your liking.

and plarium set it up to get your money that why they don't care if you leave this one

Dec 5, 2016, 05:5912/05/16
02/28/15

larrymatt said:

Tania said:

dxr250 said:

Personaly i am done participating in something that looks like a social experiment with the title: Lets see how much we can make those dummies spend on a game. Used to love this game... Now i dont really find any motivation to bother with it anymore. Great job Plarium and thanks !!

So long dxr250, I'm sure you'll find a game more to your liking.

and plarium set it up to get your money that why they don't care if you leave this one

If you feel the need to quote me, please do so correctly.

And since we are back on topic, did all the cry babies leave as they promised/threatened? of course not.

Did they stop buying drachmas? of course not.

All this theatre and drama for nothing. The game is bigger than ever in fact :)