Non player promotions.

Non player promotions.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 22, 2016, 17:1910/22/16
02/10/16

Non player promotions.

Is it fair that non active players are given promotions when the active players are not? Some players including Hegemon's seem to think that the promotions are automatic and it looks as if that is true in part especially when non players are being promoted three times in a row. This is not just a slight mix up but numerous non players are being promoted to the detriment of those still in the game. I think it should be made clear to those in the position to promote that this can be done by clicking on 'Coalitions', 'Warriors' and the arrows that appear in the 'Rank' box next to the players name. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2016, 01:2010/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 01:21(edited)
02/10/16
Drag-Theseus said:

Only officers (Hegemon, Polemarchs, Commandants) in league can change ranks and they are doing it on their own as they wish. That's normal.
This is not true at all. It is not just the listed players who can promote. My Hegemon has in fact confirmed this. Please don't lie to us and explain why the game is promoting inactive players including the same inactive players up to three times in as many days. Plarium is very sneaky indeed.
Oct 25, 2016, 13:2810/25/16
09/16/15

lsolway74 said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Only officers (Hegemon, Polemarchs, Commandants) in league can change ranks and they are doing it on their own as they wish. That's normal.
This is not true at all. It is not just the listed players who can promote. My Hegemon has in fact confirmed this. Please don't lie to us and explain why the game is promoting inactive players including the same inactive players up to three times in as many days. Plarium is very sneaky indeed.

Hello Archon

Drag is not lying, or even speak without knowledge of the cause, only officers can promote and demote as they wish members of his own coalition.

Oct 25, 2016, 16:1510/25/16
08/03/15

Hello Archon!

Being an officer my self,

Only officers and hegemons can promote players.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.