Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 24, 2016, 15:1910/24/16
09/17/15
Rotterdam Hand in Hand said:

This is my list
The list of current problems that we face in the game are:

1) New agreement levels - offense and defense will no longer matter if all at level 32, both will be equally as strong especially against small or non buyers

2) The divide between big spenders and moderate buyers is becoming extreme, with Sparta being pushed far too much into 'Pay to Win' Territory

3) Tournament Rewards do not pay out well enough, with losses exceeding rewards, unless you bully smaller/weaker players

4) dracmas-only items, such as sketches and drachma, are not readily available enough in Tournament rewards and as such increase the power further of paying players

5) Mathematical Errors (coa attacks, reduce construction time of units etc)

6) Increase the number of gps in tournaments or put them for trade - GPS are important for small cities  & bigger players that have many and don't need can trade

Main issue:
1)  New agreement lvl’s give huge defense boost to offensive units and vise versa huge offense boost to defense units. This is destroying the proportional balance between offense and defense and makes it a 0 strategy game.
Solution: Agreements should give the same amount to offense and defense as scouts. Example Agemas. Not lvl 32 offense 70% and defense 440% but offense 70% defense 70%. Otherwise there is no point to strategize about proper unit usage and skilled play ability to counter a bigger buyer with poor gameplay.

How about making a separate thread where you all can post such lists? So they won't get lost in other threads?
Oct 24, 2016, 15:2710/24/16
04/26/15
Rotts list is the one we all agreed too.
Oct 24, 2016, 16:2810/24/16
who is "we" and who is "all" ? 
Oct 24, 2016, 16:3510/24/16
02/20/15
Fredric Lockner said:

Well she maybe not speak for all players but the majority of the top 50 coas have joined the boycott and last time i heard had 130 coas joined. So ill guess she talks for a hell of alot more people then you do.
We have created a Skype room to discuss this topic with over 200 current participants....msg me for the link
Oct 24, 2016, 17:3910/24/16
09/19/14
Its a list that we all agree to..we dont need a seperate threat or we can spam and all copy that msg ?
Oct 24, 2016, 18:5710/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 18:58(edited)
03/29/15

Gorgo said:

Its a list that we all agree to..we dont need a seperate threat or we can spam and all copy that msg ?

Nope, it's a list that terminators, kracken, NWO and allies etc have all agreed to.

No mention of fixing bugs, glitches, improved server performance whatsoever in the list???

Oct 24, 2016, 19:4310/24/16
08/10/15

Hi all,

Not sure the top coas, with a lot of big coiners (biggest of the game lol) are representative of usual players..... Even if the list of rotterdam might be partially valid, not sure that the solutions top coa are going to request are solution for the community..... more oriented maybe on solutions that might be helping them again to lead the game more & more .... ;-)

Good game to all,

Manu
Oct 24, 2016, 20:3310/24/16
02/28/15

It's ludicrous that top coa's demand a meeting with Plarium. Threatening they will leave the game if their demands aren't met.

If you don't like it, leave like you threaten to do, but EVERONE knows you won't. Why? Because you have invested a fortune in this game.

And somehow those big spenders think they have the right to influence a game owned by the company Plarium?

You only make yourselves look like fools. Just a few might leave and everybody will start spending again, most never stopped by the way ;)

Hundreds of thousands of players will remain should some top coa's quit (empty threat anyway).

If you do leave plenty of Pans to be re-divided. A change of the Status Quo might not even be such a bad thing. 

in the meantime, I am enjoying the game still very much, thank you Plarium.

Oct 24, 2016, 22:3710/24/16
03/09/15

I don't mean to be argumentative, but your statement about the big spenders not having the right to influence a game owned by the company Plarium, is not a valid idea in my opinion.

Plarium is a company, yes they own the software etc. BUT they rely on customers for their business to be successful.  They are providing a service, and if a large percentage of their customers are unhappy, they need to adjust their business practices to minimize loss of revenue.  That is why there is the old cliche that "the customer is always right."

Many of us have paid for the service that Plarium provides, and many others have taken them up on their advertising hook to "play free," therefore, we have the right to voice our opinions on the game.
Oct 25, 2016, 01:0710/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 01:18(edited)
02/28/15

Of course Honey, you have every right to complain if you're not happy. It's just to no avail.

Plarium of course also has the right to make changes where they see fit. And the silent majority has long accepted these changes already, it's time to move on.

Plarium is not providing a service, it's a business. And they advertize that you can play for free, and one (still) can!

Sincerely.

Oct 25, 2016, 03:4810/25/16

Honey said:

I don't mean to be argumentative, but your statement about the big spenders not having the right to influence a game owned by the company Plarium, is not a valid idea in my opinion.

Plarium is a company, yes they own the software etc. BUT they rely on customers for their business to be successful.  They are providing a service, and if a large percentage of their customers are unhappy, they need to adjust their business practices to minimize loss of revenue.  That is why there is the old cliche that "the customer is always right."

Many of us have paid for the service that Plarium provides, and many others have taken them up on their advertising hook to "play free," therefore, we have the right to voice our opinions on the game.

The customer is often not right. The customer is a stupid lumbering beast that thinks they know everything there is to know about something because they spent $3.50 on something once from that company. Anyone who has worked in retail can attest to this.

But let's go with your logic that big spenders are instantly given the right to make demands and influence how a game develops directly. Can you give me any examples of games that have done this? I've spent untold thousands on Star Trek Online. I belong to one of the biggest Armadas in the game. I have 0 influence on the game. I know and understand that my money only let's me be loaned out pixels that I get to us. I'm not entitled to jack.

And for the record I'm all for giving suggestions. I gave STO suggestions and even championed 1 particular cause to allow Fleets to band together into larger Armadas. It took 5 years to get it implemented. If you want something to happen, write up a detailed post on it. Give your reasoning. Show the pros and cons. Act like an adult instead of crying like a child. Being loud doesn't mean you're right.
Oct 25, 2016, 09:2110/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 09:22(edited)
07/16/15

Tania said:

It's ludicrous that top coa's demand a meeting with Plarium. Threatening they will leave the game if their demands aren't met.

If you don't like it, leave like you threaten to do, but EVERONE knows you won't. Why? Because you have invested a fortune in this game.

And somehow those big spenders think they have the right to influence a game owned by the company Plarium?

You only make yourselves look like fools. Just a few might leave and everybody will start spending again, most never stopped by the way ;)

Hundreds of thousands of players will remain should some top coa's quit (empty threat anyway).

If you do leave plenty of Pans to be re-divided. A change of the Status Quo might not even be such a bad thing. 

With all the respect Tania i think you miss the point completely.... First of all lets talk about invest.... hmmm , so if i have invested a big amount of money i should be shoveling more to it to back my investement??? First of all a game is no investement as there is no expectancy of getting back your own money not to speak of profit. The whole thing about staying on it cause i payed some good money on this allready is based on the SUNK COST EFFECT or FALLACY EFFECT wich will not really work here..... It is one thing to spend some recreational money on a game wich we enjoy to play and have fun on and completelly another thing to spend money on something that gives us 0 motivation to keep playing just cause of the money we have spend on it allready...

We are mostly logging in to talk to our friends here in game and see where this will go,,,, By the way the only good thing about this game is excactly that ,,, the friends we made. And since friendship is priceless we dont really complain about money allready spend... But trust me we have enough comm channels set up between us to find another plattform to have fun in our free time....

Now if from all that you see your opportunity to get pantheons.... well , what can i say ,,,, enjoy them .... really cant find where you intend to get satisfaction out of holding pans over a dead map wich will be no result of any strategic planning or skilled gameplay.... in my oppinion real gamers enjoy to get objectives done they earned and worked for.... And thats excactly what plarium killing here. The fun and satisfaction of skilled gameplay...
Oct 25, 2016, 12:0610/25/16
12/15/15

Hello, is laudable if you now the money players to the pillory. Funny, I find the straight certain players of the leadership are also against it here.Since just the whole top koas profit from these money players. we from

Lost Souls, BOK, HOB, Nordmann, Cultus, Mayhem Makers, ect .....

Since there are in each Koa several players investing around 3000 € and more every month.

So massive use of Money is for me nothing else but cheating.

I am absolutely against it, that in this game in about 2-3 days can make all contracts on level 32. Likewise, it is irresponsible from the manufacturer that one every day thousands of troops in the health camp can always maintain healthy, if one has the right credit card With the necessary small money.

Oct 25, 2016, 12:2310/25/16
11/08/14

Tania: you are not telling us wich coa you are from ...
(3th time i asked that question)

because you are from Plarium

No problem, just say so !

Oct 25, 2016, 12:3810/25/16
07/12/15
Grutte Pier said:

Have a look at page 3.
Oct 25, 2016, 14:0310/25/16
05/21/15

I don't understand why some here are always doubting about what we've decided. 

We discussed with nearly all known coalitions in the game or tried to. We invited them. That's a lot of coalition leaders indeed. 

If they want to be invited it's not difficult? They just have to check us and send private messages. We can't contact avery single player in the game. 

Nobody here want private or own advantages but making all players ( I suppose including themselves ) have more pleasure in the game they have invested for :

Much money and many hours ingame. 

So what's the problem. I have read if you're not happy, just leave. 

We all have friends ingame ( virtual husband  ) and some have spend dizains of thousands dollars. It's normal that they hope having fun in this game. 

Oct 25, 2016, 21:4610/25/16
02/28/15

Grutte Pier said:

You should read before making strange assumptions Grutte Pier, I did tell. And interesting you have scouted my city. The fact I don't agree with the cry babies who think that because they spend a lot of money they have a say in what Plarium does probably extends to you wanting to raid my city.

Childish behaviour indeed.

Sincerely.

Oct 25, 2016, 21:5110/25/16
11/08/14
I do not waste my raids on a level 62 alt account
Oct 25, 2016, 21:5410/25/16
02/28/15

dxr250 said:

Tania said:

With all the respect Tania i think you miss the point completely.... First of all lets talk about invest.... hmmm , so if i have invested a big amount of money i should be shoveling more to it to back my investement??? First of all a game is no investement as there is no expectancy of getting back your own money not to speak of profit. The whole thing about staying on it cause i payed some good money on this allready is based on the SUNK COST EFFECT or FALLACY EFFECT wich will not really work here..... It is one thing to spend some recreational money on a game wich we enjoy to play and have fun on and completelly another thing to spend money on something that gives us 0 motivation to keep playing just cause of the money we have spend on it allready...

We are mostly logging in to talk to our friends here in game and see where this will go,,,, By the way the only good thing about this game is excactly that ,,, the friends we made. And since friendship is priceless we dont really complain about money allready spend... But trust me we have enough comm channels set up between us to find another plattform to have fun in our free time....

Now if from all that you see your opportunity to get pantheons.... well , what can i say ,,,, enjoy them .... really cant find where you intend to get satisfaction out of holding pans over a dead map wich will be no result of any strategic planning or skilled gameplay.... in my oppinion real gamers enjoy to get objectives done they earned and worked for.... And thats excactly what plarium killing here. The fun and satisfaction of skilled gameplay...

With all due respect nobody told you to invest fortunes in this game, you did so because you want to be an important player and that is fine.

But no matter how much you spend you have no more say in which way plarium goes than say me, who spends a few dollars here and there.

The fact that plarium makes changes you don't like, well that's just tough luck for you. It's not  a savings account, it's a game.

Sincerely

Oct 25, 2016, 21:5510/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 21:56(edited)
02/28/15

Grutte Pier said:

I do not waste my raids on a level 62 alt account

Then why scout big boy :) And I only have one account, it's all I need to have all the fun I want! Besides, it's not allowed to have more, do you have more accounts perhaps?

Sincerely.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.