Invitation to plarium decision makers

Invitation to plarium decision makers

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 23, 2016, 05:3310/23/16
01/24/15
As the well being, continued growth and enjoyment of the game for our fellow members is our coalitions number one concern and priority, I respectfully see nothing childish in the attempt to ask for Plarium's help in finding simple and realistic ways of doing just that for their and our members benefit. As one does know unless one tries and nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Oct 23, 2016, 05:4710/23/16
02/28/15

Nikolett Nemeth said:

As the well being, continued growth and enjoyment of the game for our fellow members is our coalitions number one concern and priority, I respectfully see nothing childish in the attempt to ask for Plarium's help in finding simple and realistic ways of doing just that for their and our members benefit. As one does know unless one tries and nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It's all just a waste of time and energy. We all know how it goes, Plarium does not budge and everyone will pick up where they left off.

Also, so many people saying they are not buying are lying, and Plarium knows all too well  :) and just laughs at these silly demands and threats that they know are hollow threats.

Sincerely.

Oct 23, 2016, 08:0310/23/16
11/08/14
Tania said:

I can predict the outcome of all this nonsense. Plarium will not even go into this, why would they, it's their company and they make the rules, we may play here in their game if we so choose.

Everybody goes back to normal business and start buying again, do you Really think all these heavy coiners who spent small fortunes will let this game be and their cities turned into farms for the thousands of players who will stay here? of course not.

So let's stay realistic and stop this childish nonsense.

Sincerely.

Oct 23, 2016, 08:0610/23/16
11/08/14

Tania: wich coalition are you a member of ?

Why not answer that question ?

Or are you from Plarium ?

Oct 23, 2016, 08:5710/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 08:58(edited)
03/10/15

Tania said:

I can predict the outcome of all this nonsense. Plarium will not even go into this, why would they, it's their company and they make the rules, we may play here in their game if we so choose.

Everybody goes back to normal business and start buying again, do you Really think all these heavy coiners who spent small fortunes will let this game be and their cities turned into farms for the thousands of players who will stay here? of course not.

So let's stay realistic and stop this childish nonsense.

Sincerely.

can i ask what coa are you?

and yes i know heavy coiners leaving the game, tired because plarium just pass the limit, so who knows, just maybe the non-rrealistic is you 

I really would love to know what coa are you tania :-)
Oct 23, 2016, 08:5910/23/16
11/08/14
I am from the coa Kracken
Oct 23, 2016, 18:2110/23/16
03/10/15
 i mean Tania that seems to be so supportive to plarium :-)
Oct 23, 2016, 19:1510/23/16
Oct 24, 2016, 12:00(edited)
11/22/15
Plarium you win i lost , Guess it is time to find a new game to spend money on. Maybe you will save some player by not listening and maybe a few more by listening but it is over between us. I know when I am beat and can't win. It is no fun fight a losing battle. I will leave this game for people are willing to pay what you want and put up with the a games bugs , glitches and screwups.
Oct 23, 2016, 22:5310/23/16
02/28/15

Since some are so eager to know, I'm with Pan Killers, the Hege actually. Not what you might call a top coa yet ;) but we do have a lot of fun.

And I hardly spend any real money in the game, a few dollars here and there.

I attack whom I wish and when I wish, what can they do to me, siege at most and the funny part is coalition members breaking each others sieges :)

So, no I am not with Plarium and having a great time and spending very little.  Maybe you complainers just don't know how to play wisely.

Stop complaining and play the game is my advice :)

Sincerely.

Oct 23, 2016, 23:5510/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 23:56(edited)
03/10/15

Or maybe is you who does not see still the consequences in medium and long term, when is only you defending them and so many of us saying they are wrong ....

who knows... i can tell you i see the masssive difference in informs now and still is early
Oct 24, 2016, 06:2410/24/16
07/12/15

Before you demonize Tania, please consider:

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Oct 24, 2016, 08:3210/24/16
Oct 24, 2016, 08:34(edited)
03/10/15

kakos the problem is that she is actually the one saying we are all wrong, i just pointed out, that who knows there is a chance she could be :-)

You can already see informs of what this changes are doing in game, soon it will be obvious for all, how this killed he game. 
Oct 24, 2016, 09:0910/24/16
07/12/15

Fortuna said:

kakos the problem is that she is actually the one saying we are all wrong, i just pointed out, that who knows there is a chance she could be :-)

You can already see informs of what this changes are doing in game, soon it will be obvious for all, how this killed he game. 

I'm sorry but she never said that you are wrong.. she said " I can predict the outcome of all this nonsense. Plarium will not even go into this, why would they, it's their company and they make the rules, we may play here in their game if we so choose. Everybody goes back to normal business and start buying again, do you Really think all these heavy coiners who spent small fortunes will let this game be and their cities turned into farms for the thousands of players who will stay here? of course not. So let's stay realistic and stop this childish nonsense."

That's her opinion on the outcome and she is entitled to it, right?  

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 24, 2016, 11:1010/24/16
09/17/15

Hi, guys!

Last week I asked you to discuss and post a list of points you'd like to discuss with us, so I could pass it do game developers and bring you some feedback. After a brief check on Forum I haven't found it. Maybe I've missed it in one of the threads. If so, please give me a link or direction 

We can discuss all points here, on Forum, publicly. We don't want to discuss it privately with some players. We would like everyone to be able to see our feedback and ask their questions.

It's good that you cooperate and gather opinions from different players with different experience in the game. It would be really cool if you created a list of points you either don't like or would like to change about the game. 

It would be much easier to give you feedback when such points are formulated and listed in one place. I suggest you creating a separate thread where we will discuss these points, because all concerns and/or answers can be easily lost on the forum if discussed in different threads. We will pin your topic so it could be easily found, and you will receive feedback from Plarium there.

Oct 24, 2016, 11:1010/24/16

I have to agree with Tania. This moaning and bitching and whinging that you all are doing is childish. And you guys are adding in elitism and bullying on top of it all. Fortuna, you instantly demanded information that isn't relevant or any of your business. Who cares what coalition Tania is in? Who cares. Honestly. Your coalition, its rank, and your rank within it mean nothing. It doesn't make you somehow superior nor does it give you the right to try to bully other players for giving their opinion. Especially other players whose opinion run counter to yours.

You claim you know that heavy coiners are leaving the game. Great. So what? Do you personally know the ENTIRE community of players, know how much they spend on this game and how many have "left"? It's a meaningless claim. You can't back that statement up. I know for a fact that can't be true because I spend money on this game and don't give reports to you for your approval of my personal spending.

While we are on meaningless claims, do you know the medium and long term consequences of the Devs actions? Are you psychic? Can you tell the future? Sure, some players might leave, but guess what? Other people will take their place. And those others will leave and more others will take their place. And if you somehow did know the long term consequences, how are you not a dev? Surely Plarium would love to have a dev such as yourself that could pinpoint the long term consequences of their actions.

Sparta War of Empires is a game. That you can play. And pay for certain advantages. Paying money to get said advantages does not entitle you to anything at all. Yes it would be great to have player suggestions in the game and from what I can see that has happened. Demanding that people cater to you entirely is something else.
Oct 24, 2016, 13:2810/24/16
12/17/14

I do not understand now Hob and Kracken want to talk in private with plarium !!!

Now these two gentlemen "professionals" want to manipulate behind the scenes as the game should being the willingness of coiners !!!

I think they are afraid of losing pantheons, to lose ground !!!

They are afraid of coiners that can attack their pantheons, just for fun !!!

Hob has many coiners with alternate accounts in violation of rules of the game, now act like crybabies !!!

It's time for plarium cut these alternative accounts !!!

Stop crying and let's play the game or leave the game !!!

Oct 24, 2016, 14:0310/24/16
11/16/14

Warcraft, please. I bet you you have not been playing the game for more than 2 years like many of the people that are getting upset. You do not know the history of the game or anything about how it used to be if you have not been here for a long time.

It has changed a lot, and not for the better.
Oct 24, 2016, 14:1810/24/16
12/24/14

This is my list
The list of current problems that we face in the game are:

1) New agreement levels - offense and defense will no longer matter if all at level 32, both will be equally as strong especially against small or non buyers

2) The divide between big spenders and moderate buyers is becoming extreme, with Sparta being pushed far too much into 'Pay to Win' Territory

3) Tournament Rewards do not pay out well enough, with losses exceeding rewards, unless you bully smaller/weaker players

4) dracmas-only items, such as sketches and drachma, are not readily available enough in Tournament rewards and as such increase the power further of paying players

5) Mathematical Errors (coa attacks, reduce construction time of units etc)

6) Increase the number of gps in tournaments or put them for trade - GPS are important for small cities  & bigger players that have many and don't need can trade

Main issue:
1)  New agreement lvl’s give huge defense boost to offensive units and vise versa huge offense boost to defense units. This is destroying the proportional balance between offense and defense and makes it a 0 strategy game.
Solution: Agreements should give the same amount to offense and defense as scouts. Example Agemas. Not lvl 32 offense 70% and defense 440% but offense 70% defense 70%. Otherwise there is no point to strategize about proper unit usage and skilled play ability to counter a bigger buyer with poor gameplay.

Oct 24, 2016, 14:2110/24/16
12/17/14

RopsuHood said:

Warcraft, please. I bet you you have not been playing the game for more than 2 years like many of the people that are getting upset. You do not know the history of the game or anything about how it used to be if you have not been here for a long time.

It has changed a lot, and not for the better.

I'm in the game since December 2014 !!!

I suffered a lot with the change of tournaments and especially with the Persian positions !!!

But I was lucky and I have not lost my troops, I have my millions closely guarded !!!

Now only participate in the pvp tournaments multiplied by 2, and Persians never again !!!

Oct 24, 2016, 15:0510/24/16
04/26/15
Lockdown51 said:

I have to agree with Tania. This moaning and bitching and whinging that you all are doing is childish. And you guys are adding in elitism and bullying on top of it all. Fortuna, you instantly demanded information that isn't relevant or any of your business. Who cares what coalition Tania is in? Who cares. Honestly. Your coalition, its rank, and your rank within it mean nothing. It doesn't make you somehow superior nor does it give you the right to try to bully other players for giving their opinion. Especially other players whose opinion run counter to yours.

You claim you know that heavy coiners are leaving the game. Great. So what? Do you personally know the ENTIRE community of players, know how much they spend on this game and how many have "left"? It's a meaningless claim. You can't back that statement up. I know for a fact that can't be true because I spend money on this game and don't give reports to you for your approval of my personal spending.

While we are on meaningless claims, do you know the medium and long term consequences of the Devs actions? Are you psychic? Can you tell the future? Sure, some players might leave, but guess what? Other people will take their place. And those others will leave and more others will take their place. And if you somehow did know the long term consequences, how are you not a dev? Surely Plarium would love to have a dev such as yourself that could pinpoint the long term consequences of their actions.

Sparta War of Empires is a game. That you can play. And pay for certain advantages. Paying money to get said advantages does not entitle you to anything at all. Yes it would be great to have player suggestions in the game and from what I can see that has happened. Demanding that people cater to you entirely is something else.
Well she maybe not speak for all players but the majority of the top 50 coas have joined the boycott and last time i heard had 130 coas joined. So ill guess she talks for a hell of alot more people then you do.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.