This topic is closed

obvious inattention of tech staff

4 Replies
Clevacus
21 October, 2016, 6:27 AM UTC
seems that the tech staff doesn't read its messages very often.....the "ghost message" problem striches over at least three games....it was fixed....for about two days....
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 October, 2016, 10:59 AM UTC

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
lsolway74
22 October, 2016, 6:25 PM UTC
Clevacus said:

seems that the tech staff doesn't read its messages very often.....the "ghost message" problem striches over at least three games....it was fixed....for about two days....
This is an ongoing issue that has happened quite a few times yet the devs still haven't fixed it. According them it isn't urgent even though it has caused other issues within the game.
UTC +0:00
Fabian Illanes
6 November, 2016, 2:50 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Hi how i can send a msn to staff i want to send screens about a player using a bug in the game but i dont find a section or link where or  what to do
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 November, 2016, 11:55 AM UTC

Fabian Illanes said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi how i can send a msn to staff i want to send screens about a player using a bug in the game but i dont find a section or link where or  what to do

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium. Category - violations.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1783163 users registered; 48651 topic; 288174 posts; our newest member:Темный Серафим