Open letter to Plairum

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 21, 2016, 11:3010/21/16
11/06/14

Greed oft o'er reaches itself said:

Most mod posts are either fawning to plarium, or the standard "clear cache archon" or "contact our support archon". Hope the drac is worth all the plarium grovelling, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

As a mod from Pirates, I can give you an explanation of the response players get on all the forums. We're given a knowledge base of the information we need to handle your concerns. When we have something we don't know we confer with other mods, that have been here longer and can help. Certain issues on these forums - alts, bots, mail/report notifications that don't go away,  purchasing problems, awol units. Essentially all technical problems that requires some sort of programming cannot be handled by us. Our job is to monitor and handle what we can on the forums. If its out of our jurisdiction our response is, yes put a ticket in with support. If we could do more most likely every mod would.

Here's something you guys don't know, when the game crashed for a day a few months back. A mod called Plarium on the phone to let them know. We're the ones who made sure they knew right away.

And no we don't "fawn to plarium" when we have the same complaints as other players we do band together to give the voice of the players to plarium. We may have a more direct line to plarium than the average player. 

We may receive a token of "thank you" from plarium but it isn't much for what we need to do. Mods put in at least 10 hours a week of our time to cover these forums. Not including those that cover 2 or more forums. Before you guys tear into the mods and Alyona look at what we're doing on ALL  the forums. Every moderator VOLUNTEERED for this job. 

Oct 21, 2016, 12:1310/21/16
03/29/15

Icy said:

Most mod posts are either fawning to plarium, or the standard "clear cache archon" or "contact our support archon". Hope the drac is worth all the plarium grovelling, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

As a mod from Pirates, I can give you an explanation of the response players get on all the forums. We're given a knowledge base of the information we need to handle your concerns. When we have something we don't know we confer with other mods, that have been here longer and can help. Certain issues on these forums - alts, bots, mail/report notifications that don't go away,  purchasing problems, awol units. Essentially all technical problems that requires some sort of programming cannot be handled by us. Our job is to monitor and handle what we can on the forums. If its out of our jurisdiction our response is, yes put a ticket in with support. If we could do more most likely every mod would.

Here's something you guys don't know, when the game crashed for a day a few months back. A mod called Plarium on the phone to let them know. We're the ones who made sure they knew right away.

And no we don't "fawn to plarium" when we have the same complaints as other players we do band together to give the voice of the players to plarium. We may have a more direct line to plarium than the average player. 

We may receive a token of "thank you" from plarium but it isn't much for what we need to do. Mods put in at least 10 hours a week of our time to cover these forums. Not including those that cover 2 or more forums. Before you guys tear into the mods and Alyona look at what we're doing on ALL  the forums. Every moderator VOLUNTEERED for this job. 

Whats a mod from pirates doing on this forum. Around 300 posts you have, but first time I've noticed you here.

So, your saying plarium didnt know their game had crashed, and supermod saved the day by informing them. Obviously they mustnt take heed of  immediate community or facebook warnings if a mod had to take to the phone to let them know.

I can only go by what I can see, which looks sycophantic to me.  Always a defence of plarium and certain posts against plarium deleted.

Since you mods only do this to help folk, I'll wait for you to decline your drachma tokens of 'thank you' from plarium.  Happy modding and good day.

Oct 21, 2016, 12:4410/21/16
11/06/14

To be perfectly honest, I came here actually looking for a post. One of my crew told me to look for. Wasn't given a link. and isn't online atm. 

You can't expect people to be awake at all times of day. When that call was made. We actually woke up the person we called from support. When the game crashes otherwise they handle it. Unlike FB games on plarium.com don't have the same communication. Players don't necessarily think to go to FB or Google+.  

If your post is seen as a way to cause a mutiny, striking on coining or using this or any plarium forum in away to hurt plarium. It is fair for your posts to be deleted. Consider this for a moment - you set up a forum for players, you don't charge for its use. Players are given set rules but even these set rules are allowed some leniency. (there is grey areas, that are a judgement call) Why would you desire your business to be harmed in such away where it may be detrimental to your business?  I'm not defending plarium, I'm just asking you look at it from a different perspective. 

I won't show you how to dog plarium but apparently how you're doing it is violating the rules of the forum. And no foul language isn't the only way to have your posts edited or deleted.
Oct 21, 2016, 15:1610/21/16
08/27/14

then its clear,

guys and girls let continue now to sign this open letter and stop letting the forum mods distract us from what we intended to do: change the game for the better

we all know what is going on in game and lets continue what has been set in action and they all will soon see the ingame community is way stronger as their censorship will ever be.

i'm tired of wasting my words on these pupits (again, not flaming any1 here, so don't ban or edit the post, take some critisim for once)

so lets continue to spred the word about this open letter and continue our ingame efforts and soon enouf they will not be able to neglect us ever again
(thx for the nice story icy, but i have seen a lot of the same storys on the forum in the last year, so sorry if i don't accepts it as the full trueth, you don't represent the gamers anymore in my eyes as you all been corrupted by taking money/drachmas from plarium)

regards DES

ps: nice letter k4ne, totaly agree ;)

Oct 21, 2016, 17:4010/21/16
11/05/15

DoubleEdgedSword said:

mortee, my man

who is now going off topic ?

lol

not a man :P 

thank you for bringing this back on topic, I wont hit my delete button if it stays that way :) 
Oct 21, 2016, 19:2710/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 19:44(edited)

Icy said:

You moderators are actually "smallish workers" for a  profit organisation like Plarium Games .   

You work for a profit company named Plarium Games , do activity's for them. You moderators has also some obligations to that company Plarium Games, to do some work for them, in your time. You get payed by Plarium Games, drachma's has also a real money world value. 

But Plarium Games avoid to have you moderators official on the pay-role of their company. It's not that Plarium Games can't afford it, or that your tasks are from social value. 

So 'volunteers' can also be 'so naive players' from the moderators side....  What Plarium Games could abuse in their advantage....   and this,Plarium Games, is a a total "for profit company".  

It's not that Plarium Games as company can't afford some official payed employees. They have enough revenue for it. It's not that Plarium Games fullfill a need of social value . They are simply a profit company like you have so many on the globe. But it seems that that company found some gapes  in the rules to avoid some primary employers /  employees  rules we have on the labor market.

And the difference between the moderators and community manager Alyone is that for the moment, only community manager 

Alyone is on the pay role of Plarium Games, or this is what she confirmed on Plarium Games forum.  

Oct 21, 2016, 20:0410/21/16
12/24/14

Dear plarium decision makers,

I would like to ask you to contact me on Skype: contact: Rott hob 

I would like to invite you to discuss some valid points and this with a select group of representatives from out our sparta community 

We can all lower communication level on these forums which is not the way to Come to a solution or an understanding.

We have a common goal which is to get the People back in game and to ensure some good game pleassure for us gamers Thanks in advance for your kind and positive reaction 

Best Regards, 

Rotterdam - House of Batiatus

Oct 21, 2016, 20:1910/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 20:28(edited)

the forum is open for every player. Why go to Skype only  ?  Too have a select group of players that would decide what has to be done in the game for all the players ? 

If you have some idea's for the game Rotterdam, putt them in the sugestion box like all the rest. don't pretend that coiners has more to say on skype then the other players in the game 

EDIT I;  We all know that the coiners on the oldest server destroyed the game. The None Coiners told it many times before what would happen if the game keeps going that direction. 

Now that the coiners facing the result of their own actions, now they gonna tell (exclusif on skype and against the gamedeveloppers) how they wish to see the game involved so they can continue ? 

You are just the same as community manager Leonidas when the first changes on the game started. Only the top players and the big coiners where allowed to contact Leonidas on private, all the rest had to do it by the forum. 

But aqua Leonidas as person isn't on Plarium Games anymore.... That was the result of his message about it...  

Oct 21, 2016, 20:4010/21/16
12/24/14

Exactly what i expected 

Some People dont understand how you get things done and how you can be effective 

You think with your hart instead of your brains.

This has nothing to do with coiners or no coiners 

This is a serious attempt to save our precious and beloved game.

With main goal to close the gap between coiners and none coiners and to ensure a fun game for everyone 

Oct 21, 2016, 20:5410/21/16
12/24/14

Thanks Fortuna 

He will see that this is a community attempt and probably Come to the conclusion That some People really care 

Oct 21, 2016, 20:5710/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 21:00(edited)

Rotterdam Hand in Hand said:

Exactly what i expected 

Some People dont understand how you get things done and how you can be effective 

*SKIP*

With main goal to close the gap between coiners and none coiners and to ensure a fun game for everyone 

I act with my brain and use all the channels that are available.

You act with your heart but not your brains (because you miss the brains ? ? ) "This is a serious attempt to save our precious and beloved game."

Your line has nothing to do with brains but only with heart ;-)  your line is pure emotion .

I self had put *SKIP* for your line; " this has nothing to do with coiners or none coiners "

But your next line is about ; " With main goal to close the gap between coiners and none coiners and to ensure a fun game for everyone "

So , let's have it on the forum Rotterdam, then you can hear the oppinion of the none - coiners also ....

Or are the none coiners not allowed to have a voice to be heard  ?

Example 1 for you Rotterdam ; You are Hegemon  , but I also . 

You had to write a message to your coalition to prevent your members to spend real money on the game for the next 14 days as protest. 

I as hegemon didn't had to do that, because I simply doesn't has coiners in my coalition. 

Does that mean my meaning or opinion is not allowed, because I place my opinion on the public forum provided by Plarium Games ? I would think twice Rotterdam if you would answer.  What is your answer now that you should go to skype with Plarium Games  ?

Oct 21, 2016, 21:0610/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 21:06(edited)
09/19/14
Hundigo said:

Exactly what i expected 

*SKIP*

I act with my brain and use all the channels that are available.

You act with your heart but not your brains (because you miss the brains ? ? ) "This is a serious attempt to save our precious and beloved game."

Your line has nothing to do with brains but only with heart ;-)  your line is pure emotion .

I self had put *SKIP* for your line; " this has nothing to do with coiners or none coiners "

But your next line is about ; " With main goal to close the gap between coiners and none coiners and to ensure a fun game for everyone "

So , let's have it on the forum Rotterdam, then you can hear the oppinion of the none - coiners also ....

Or are the none coiners not allowed to have a voice to be heard  ?

Example 1 for you Rotterdam ; You are Hegemon  , but I also . 

You had to write a message to your coalition to prevent your members to spend real money on the game for the next 14 days as protest. 

I as hegemon didn't had to do that, because I simply doesn't has coiners in my coalition. 

Does that mean my meaning or opinion is not allowed, because I place my opinion on the public forum provided by Plarium Games ? I would think twice Rotterdam if you would answer.  What is your answer now that you should go to skype with Plarium Games  ?

troll will remain troll lol...join us on that room and you will see what is all about...
Oct 21, 2016, 21:1010/21/16
12/24/14

Your opinion is allowed but i truly dont care to much about it 

You know why?

Because we opened a Skype protest room for everyone from sparta Who was intrested 

And we gathered opinions and valid discussion points to be presented to plarium 

So we received enough opinions from none coiners and coiners and allies and enemies 

Something what People do Who are serious 

Oct 21, 2016, 21:1610/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 21:17(edited)

as long if you don't have the respect I don't come over there. 

You have to be totally correct open. 

If I would come over there, with my skype name of course, Rotterdam shall and can proclaim he has that amount of 'followers' that support his case, because that amount of skype channel users. We have indeed the same issue with Plarium Games, but I'm not supporting his case at all. 

I already wrote on the Plarium Games forum what has to be done, and I'm the only one that cross that Bridge 

And Rotterdam, even he knows the bridge, shall never cross it, but wishes to have the advantage of it. 

I saw in the past so many promisses from the coiners on the forum, but the coiners failed ever to respect their own goals ....   With the current game as result 
Oct 21, 2016, 21:1710/21/16
03/10/15

synergy: Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect.

that what we look for, collaboration between all players (spenders or not, gamers)  and game developers/plarium etc so we can improve what we have.

Oct 21, 2016, 21:2010/21/16
12/24/14

So i would think twice about your answer  

And think for a minute and conclude. 

Would it be wise to 

Gather intel and discuss with plarium to maybe have a chance to change something

Hob was a none coiner coalition in past 

Its Just what your goal is in game and how your recruitment is recruiting 

If you recruit on spenders and educate them in skills you can accomplish great goals and even reach no1 spot 

That is building your coa with dedication 

To the game and to your coa / virtual family 

Regards Rott 

Oct 21, 2016, 21:2810/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 21:30(edited)

You know why?

*SKIP*

Really ? How come you was never serious before ? I wrote topics, more then 4 months before...  I saw none reaction from your side..... 

I've been banned from Plarium Games for it .... also more then 4 months .... saw never of any reaction from the so called forumusers from it....

Now you are here ?  

Do  I have to repeat the difference between my lines on the forum and yours ? I can have it , even you take the last days as example. 

I can afford me to go in the clinch( even a juridiscal official clinch) with Plarium Games as company. 

You can't at all, you can only repeat for a dialogue for something Plarium Games can't reverse it at all anymore, even they would concider it self it was a totally wrong gamedecission. 
Oct 21, 2016, 21:3710/21/16
09/19/14
Hundigo said:

You know why?

*SKIP*

Really ? How come you was never serious before ? I wrote topics, more then 4 months before...  I saw none reaction from your side..... 

I've been banned from Plarium Games for it .... also more then 4 months .... saw never of any reaction from the so called forumusers from it....

Now you are here ?  

Do  I have to repeat the difference between my lines on the forum and yours ? I can have it , even you take the last days as example. 

I can afford me to go in the clinch( even a juridiscal official clinch) with Plarium Games as company. 

You can't at all, you can only repeat for a dialogue for something Plarium Games can't reverse it at all anymore, even they would concider it self it was a totally wrong gamedecission. 
enlighten me what is your opinion..cause plarium search sucks and cant find or remember what you proposed ?
Oct 21, 2016, 22:3810/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 22:38(edited)

You was in the past enough on the forum Gorgo, so I don't have to enlighthen you about my opinion .  

I'm the only one that crosses that bridge against Plarium Games , but all the rest is only intrested in the result so they can have the benefits from it. 

For your example Gorgo; you have a coalitionmember that is also moderator. You gonna tell here now, you never knew he wasn't correct at all as moderator ? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.