Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 19, 2016, 22:0710/19/16
05/09/15
morteeee said:

Icetwp said:

Dumping me into another server without my permission was terrible.  I could not figure out how to get out of a level 1 City and back to my level 81 City without help from my Heg.  

That was not nice.  Doing this to other people are you.?
yes, everyone was automatically put on the new server the first time they logged in after it was created, dont know if this was intentional or not but you are not alone 

Oct 19, 2016, 22:1110/19/16
05/09/15

Do you realize Moderator that many people will not be able to figure out "how" to get back to their city.?  Without another form of communication they will just be stuck in the new server.

Smells like force to me.  That is not nice and why so many are upset with the company.

Intentional.?  Of course it was.  Unless of course your computer code just made a mistake......yeah, right.

Oct 19, 2016, 22:5210/19/16
01/10/16

morteeee said:

Icetwp said:

Dumping me into another server without my permission was terrible.  I could not figure out how to get out of a level 1 City and back to my level 81 City without help from my Heg.  

yes, everyone was automatically put on the new server the first time they logged in after it was created, dont know if this was intentional or not but you are not alone 

I have the link of a server name in my city-what happens if I click on it?

And..if I do..how do I get back to my city-I do not want to be dumped into a lvl ! city!!!

Oct 19, 2016, 23:0610/19/16
03/10/15
it would be better to open a new post with the problem of the new server so we do not contaminate this one :-)
Oct 19, 2016, 23:2210/19/16
02/10/16
Icetwp said:

yes. I had that message about another game on another server. Has the game been hacked and is this spam or genuine Plarium I wonder!
Oct 20, 2016, 05:4710/20/16
Agree 100%!
Oct 20, 2016, 06:1210/20/16
01/12/16
Brilliantly articulated K4ne, let's hope they listen to you as they seem to be ignoring the rest of us.
Oct 20, 2016, 06:2210/20/16
01/12/16

Hi Rott,

CRS are not Pan holders so cannot actively support your idea but it is dramatic and if Pan holding coas did that then Plarium would certainly get a message. I hope they listen to everyone before that happens.
Oct 20, 2016, 06:5610/20/16
05/22/15
100% agree
Oct 20, 2016, 08:0610/20/16
09/02/15

ok 100%

entiérement d'accord
Oct 20, 2016, 10:4510/20/16
01/17/16
i've played several games over the years similar to this one. I was enjoying  this one til last few months but have not been enjoying the changes.. Now  I'm just finding Sparta  an over priced time waster (this game is without doubt the most expensive of its type i've played).. I'm currently looking around for a new challenging  game of similar type to move to..
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 20, 2016, 11:0710/20/16
09/17/15

K4ne said:

1) The gap between big supporters of game and small ones has become too big for the smaller ones leaving them without a reasnoble chance to compete in any aspect of the game.

2) My question to Leonidas (Administrator) is will You really do this to people that have been playing Sparta for years, promoting this game to their friends, family, on various forums and chats, will You stay blind on it and enforce terms of service on them or will You understand that something has just went wrong and fix it so we can enjoy ourselfs playing Sparta for many years to come?

3) We are here all friends or all enemies in game but in end we are all people and we are all players and supporters of Sparta, dont let us down, please.

Hi, K4ne!

1) In Sparta you can reach success even without spending money on the game. We give a lot of opportunities to receive Units, Items or Drachmas. Of course, it will take more time and more efforts. 

Some players prefer spending money to get things faster. And it's normal. However, it doesn't mean that others can't play comfortably. In any game there are foes that are hard to deal with. That's why we gave you an opportunity to join Coalitions, find Allies and friends, and fight together against the stronger enemy. 

This is an important part of gameplay.

2) I would appreciate it if you could tell me more about the things that you think went wrong. I will pass your feedback to our game developers.

3) We are always ready to support our players. Our developers gather player feedback after each update to analyse the new features and probably find some ways to improve them. If you have some feedback to share, or some improvements to request, you can always share your thoughts on this forum. All feedback is passed and everyone's voice is heard.

However, let's not forget that game development can't rely only on player feedback. There are also analytics data, marketing research, etc. Player feedback is a good addition to all the information we get though our internal channels.

Oct 20, 2016, 11:2810/20/16
Oct 20, 2016, 11:28(edited)
09/19/14

can't rely only on player feedback. There are also analytics data, marketing research, etc. Player feedback is a good addition to all the information we get though our internal channels.

Meaning: We dont care what you want we want more $$$ 
Oct 20, 2016, 11:5410/20/16
Gorgo said:

can't rely only on player feedback. There are also analytics data, marketing research, etc. Player feedback is a good addition to all the information we get though our internal channels.

Meaning: We dont care what you want we want more $$$ 
yes a rediculous reaction again ....
Oct 20, 2016, 13:3610/20/16
11/25/15
I agree 100% with this k4ne 
Oct 20, 2016, 17:2310/20/16
11/05/15
Doubleedgedsword aka DES 

when you sign up to these forums you agree to abide by forum rules, a handy link of which is supplied from below should you be having issues spotting it on the main forums page 

Calling Moderators, who are volunteers giving up their own time to help others and to also help Plarium ensure the smooth running of this resource, dictators is a clear breach of the forums rules as it is considered name calling and flaming. Also, by continuing in THIS thread you are beaching another rule by taking this one off topic, as such I have deleted your second repeated comment (no I didnt delete the first one but I would have done if I had seen it) 

Please consider this your first warning from me, continue being abusive towards people on this forum and you will be banned according to the forum rules. 

Also, dont bother sending me another threatening PM, I blocked you as frankly, I have better things to do with my time to deal with abusive PM's 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-rules-and-tutorials/338_sparta-official-forum-rules

Oct 20, 2016, 22:0910/20/16
09/19/14
morteeee said:

Doubleedgedsword aka DES 

when you sign up to these forums you agree to abide by forum rules, a handy link of which is supplied from below should you be having issues spotting it on the main forums page 

Calling Moderators, who are volunteers giving up their own time to help others and to also help Plarium ensure the smooth running of this resource, dictators is a clear breach of the forums rules as it is considered name calling and flaming. Also, by continuing in THIS thread you are beaching another rule by taking this one off topic, as such I have deleted your second repeated comment (no I didnt delete the first one but I would have done if I had seen it) 

Please consider this your first warning from me, continue being abusive towards people on this forum and you will be banned according to the forum rules. 

Also, dont bother sending me another threatening PM, I blocked you as frankly, I have better things to do with my time to deal with abusive PM's 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-rules-and-tutorials/338_sparta-official-forum-rules

you are payed in drachmas for doing the job so dont tell me you do this for free :)
Oct 21, 2016, 05:2010/21/16
11/05/15

Gorgo said:

morteeee said:

Doubleedgedsword aka DES 

you are payed in drachmas for doing the job so dont tell me you do this for free :)

contrary to popular belief it isnt exactly a huge amount however when I applied to be a mod I wasnt even aware we get an in game "thank you" as that is actually very rare for GSP's, it certainly isnt enough to cover the hours we all spend on here helping out, writing articles, reporting issues, feeding back on updates etc, we do a LOT more that isnt publicly viewable than a lot realise

we dont do it for the Drac

we do it because we love the game and we enjoy helping others develop and grow 

keep on topic please :P
Oct 21, 2016, 09:0110/21/16
Oct 21, 2016, 09:18(edited)
03/29/15
morteeee said:

we do it because we love the game and we enjoy helping others develop and grow 

Most mod posts are either fawning to plarium, or the standard "clear cache archon" or "contact our support archon". Hope the drac is worth all the plarium grovelling, don't bite the hand that feeds you!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.