All Categories

THIS IS WHY PLAYERS QUIT

THIS IS WHY PLAYERS QUIT

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 8, 2016, 17:3510/08/16

THIS IS WHY PLAYERS QUIT

Want to know why you can't keep new players . Take a look at nordsmann coal . They have attacked the coal  i am in for 2 weeks now . Taking our capitol down 3 places when they are already at lvl 20 . 

This coal has taken in new players like myself daily and showed them how to play . They never do anything other than do what they need to grow and then stop . 

A coal that is ranked 16 with all coiners in it allowed to to destroy a small coal  with no merci  , no reply to a surrender that we gave last week  and still attacking . 

This is the reason why players dont stay .

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 8, 2016, 19:1910/08/16
10/12/15
it is sad sly but this is not the right place for this my friend 
Oct 9, 2016, 00:4710/09/16
02/10/16
Totally agree. Don't forget the creators also encourage pay to play, that is how they make money. This is not a game but a business. Bigger rewards for those prepared to spend hard cash and cheat but nothing for those of us in it for the experience and to play the game in a fair manner. It also says that 'bullying' i.e. repeat hits is an acceptable part of the game.
Oct 17, 2016, 08:0210/17/16
11/05/15
all great strategies, remember also, no units out and no res out means a wasted raid, if they are after PvP or Resources dont give it to them!
Oct 10, 2016, 22:0910/10/16
02/13/16

Yeah what he mentioned above is your best option. Do not fear them hitting you back because they are already attacking you. Just build light and heavy units and do coal attacks on their pans and cap. Do it for rewards while loosing basic units. 

They may actually negotiate peace just from this as you will wind up killing their more valuable units with your expendable ones. 
Oct 9, 2016, 05:0710/09/16
08/10/15

@Fredfinkel,

This should be  a New World Order vision.....

Best answer, even this coa is much stronger than yours..... build troops lights and heavies, and each pvp with coalition multiplicator, send coalition attacks on their pantheon ;-) you're going to make coalition achievments, winning lots of rewards..... and they're going to be upset and have a reason to raid you lol.... but at least you're answering. Remenber It's a war game......

If you don't agree with their way of playing, one solution RESIST & FIGHT.  If all the small coa upset by them raid them..... they're maybe going to act & play in other way....

Built trap....raid their farm.... you can do a lot of small things.....

What can they do..... raid your cities..... siege you.... even under siege you can produce units &  raid them....

Good game & Good revenge

Manu

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.