This topic is closed

Ghost Messages

25 Replies
dadogggothigh
14 December, 2016, 10:53 PM UTC
This issue is still present and it has been more then two months now. Any chance to have it solved soon?
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 1:00 PM UTC
Unfortunately, I don't have any exact information. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
16 December, 2016, 3:21 PM UTC
No more ghost messages here yeeeey
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 12:48 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

No more ghost messages here yeeeey
I'm glad to hear that :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
bhagya_anne
22 December, 2016, 3:25 AM UTC

i am experiencing the same thing.  I now have 2 unread messages and a scroll that is permanently there is there a way to rid me of these ghosts

I have also tried to refrest, re-start and even did a but clean on my computer and they are still there 
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 December, 2016, 10:54 AM UTC
bhagya_anne said:

i am experiencing the same thing.  I now have 2 unread messages and a scroll that is permanently there is there a way to rid me of these ghosts

I have also tried to refrest, re-start and even did a but clean on my computer and they are still there 
Could you please send me a screenshot and your game ID or coordinates?
1725490 users registered; 43171 topic; 271708 posts; our newest member:nibbasinnoelle