raven43
1 October, 2016, 10:36 AM UTC
hi cant research any more can palerium fix so i can research again
UTC +10:00
Nuno Paiva
1 October, 2016, 12:44 PM UTC

Hello Archon

Ingame you mean?

This is the first time I hear this kind of problem...

This problem persists if you change browser?

UTC +1:00
Prometheus
3 October, 2016, 2:39 AM UTC
What exactly you can't research Archon?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 11:02 AM UTC
Do you mean Agreements? Maybe you've signed all of them?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Pzkpfwv1d
22 October, 2016, 7:43 PM UTC
i spent 100 GP to purchase scrolls today, however, I can not find those scrolls anywhere, there is no way to get in touch with support either 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 October, 2016, 11:14 AM UTC

Pzkpfwv1d said:

i spent 100 GP to purchase scrolls today, however, I can not find those scrolls anywhere, there is no way to get in touch with support eitherĀ 

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Pzkpfwv1d
24 October, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC
I followed the link but there is no option to submit a ticket there, it just sends you round in circles 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 October, 2016, 11:28 AM UTC
Pzkpfwv1d said:

I followed the link but there is no option to submit a ticket there, it just sends you round in circles 
Have you pressed the 'contact us' link in the bottom?
Pzkpfwv1d
25 October, 2016, 8:53 PM UTC
I found the link eventually, got a message yesterday at 13:42 saying that the mater would be dealt with within 24 hours, now 32 hours later and the matter has not been dealt with, still missing the 100 scrolls that I paid for with glory Points 
1724266 users registered; 43196 topics; 271059 posts; our newest member:paganpriest