This topic is closed

Absence from Game for Vacation or Medical Reasons

4 Replies
vialotor
28 September, 2016, 2:33 AM UTC
If you wanted to go on vacation or have surgery and were not able to play for an extended period; How can you suspend your account in advance so you are not being continually besieged and/or run out of resources such as grain, timber and bronze??????
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 September, 2016, 7:53 AM UTC

Hi, Vialotor! 

Unfortunately there's no way to protect yourself from such situations. If you don't have an access to your account, you can be raided or besieged.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
vialotor
28 September, 2016, 9:50 PM UTC
I appreciate the response.  It just doesn't seem right not to be able to suspend your account for a pre-planned absence.  Their is more to my life than this game!
UTC +4:00
an AHOLE
28 September, 2016, 10:46 PM UTC
It's a game, who cares if your city gets used and abused while you are away?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 10:26 AM UTC
vialotor said:

I appreciate the response.  It just doesn't seem right not to be able to suspend your account for a pre-planned absence.  Their is more to my life than this game!
Is it so bad that your City will be attacked or besieged during your absence? When you're back, you'll liberate it. By the way, you can ask your Coalition members to help you with Defense. They'll get some PvPs for protecting you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778364 users registered; 48095 topics; 286258 posts; our newest member:Castle 1335176