This topic is closed

A question about the Academy!

4 Replies
spartangame
18 September, 2016, 1:37 PM UTC
What exactly does the combat experience field in the Academy gain for you? I was thinking of using some scrolls on it.   Does it only work with orichalcum and veterancy?.  Would it make my troops get better stats like elixirs or signing agreements?
UTC +4:00
FastReD
18 September, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC

It increase the amount of experience points you get in a fight like defending your city, raiding someone, conquering/defending colony etc. The more experience you get, the faster you reach next level. The increase in experience won't change the amout of PvP point you will get in a tournament, just xps from fight will be increase.

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
Prometheus
18 September, 2016, 6:01 PM UTC

Hello Archon! 

I would advice you, in case you want to put points on it, Not to if you are above level 50 :) It's best use is in low levels and if you do a lot of persians/pvp fights!
spartangame
18 September, 2016, 7:58 PM UTC
Thank you for your comments I now understand that topic.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 1:24 PM UTC
Moved to Game Discussion. Please don't use Game Tutorials thread to ask questions. It's only for sharing tips and guides.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724232 users registered; 43168 topics; 271027 posts; our newest member:toanstsg