This topic is closed

dubble SEND button in Acropolis

4 Replies
18 September, 2016, 7:26 AM UTC

when i have few troops outside, the SEND button is seen good in my screen, like this :

but mostly i have outside lots of different troops, needed to "acrop" quickly. And then the SEND button will not be seen. so i must every time to seek the SEND button from near end... oooh. And when i have to use laptop with very bad mouse, every time wants to say something crusty.

And this looks like this

Make one more SEND button and place it left from AUTO UNIT HIDER button. Easy.

place jaws and scouts troops to the highest  row, so i dont need to seeks them with my mouse from the nearest corner every time i acrop units tens of times a day

(i think, that people mostly leave some jaws and scouts outside and for that want to change their number before they acrop all other units with ALL button.

OR, give to people possibility to change their units order as they like in different situations (raids and PP need different units).

ps. and every time i must make this robot test, i must make it 5-6 times and i really start to doubt, tthat im not a robot.

UTC +2:00
18 September, 2016, 2:11 PM UTC

hello for your suggestion to place it in the appropriate topic thanks

UTC -5:00
18 September, 2016, 6:52 PM UTC
Y acropolis buged :/
18 September, 2016, 10:08 PM UTC

[03:16] OhMygod : suggestion if we send defense troop to off position or vice versa. the system should give a warning msg.

UTC +8:00
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 1:27 PM UTC
Please post your suggestions in a designated thread. I will give you feedback there. Thank you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at
1881710 users registered; 59625 topics; 313207 posts; our newest member:King Rushiraj