Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 12, 2016, 15:0709/12/16
08/16/15

SOLUTION TO "UNABLE TO COMPLETE ACTION"

Make sure you are logged out of the game. Then

1. Close your browser

2. De-activate your anti-virus. If you are using bit-defender you can just turn it off on the system tray.

3. Restart your browser.

4. Log-in

You can re-activate your anti virus after logging in but when you log out and want to log back in again, you will have to repeat the above process again. This is just a temporary fix.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2016, 18:5709/12/16
08/09/15
I use Bitdefender and this is the only fix that works for me so far. I guess it is just a waiting game until Plarium can do something about it on their end.
Sep 14, 2016, 11:0509/14/16

This is the Answer i got from Support

Hello! This is Oleg with Plarium Support. Thank you for contacting us.

After an in-depth investigation of the issue we have discovered that it is caused by the antivirus (BitDefender). It simply blocks our website, namely Sparta: War Of Empires.

The issue might be resolved by switching off the antivirus. If it does not help, please try uninstalling it from your computer.

Please inform me about the outcome.

Best regards,

Oleg

and my Answer to them

So Oleg you are suggesting to customers like me that we should leave ourselves vulnerable to hackers to play the game instead of dealing with Bitdefender and Plariums compatibility problems this is ridiculous

Sep 15, 2016, 02:3509/15/16
08/09/15
I was wondering if it was just a Bitdefender problem, seems like the majority of people having issues are Bitdefender users. I agree THROGOD, we should not have to leave ourselves vulnerable to play the game. Let us know if they send any further suggestions to fix the problem without turning off antivirus. Even if it means we need to contact Bitdefender and take this to the next level.