This topic is closed

Where can we find terms and conditions of the game

6 Replies
Flipper
12 September, 2016, 3:06 PM UTC

About whether the game's people or game-connected people can play against us and thus have the superior advantage ? 

Thanks 
UTC +8:00
Drag-Theseus
13 September, 2016, 7:05 AM UTC

Sparta:WoE-Wiki .

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Flipper
13 September, 2016, 8:59 AM UTC

Yes, Thank you that we know , but more specifically on whether the game people or connected people themselves are playing the game ? 

Thanks 
Flipper
15 September, 2016, 8:39 AM UTC

Hi again , like do u know what  i mean ?  are there game company related or connected people playing it ? 

If yes, what are the terms & conditions e.g. are they even allowed to play against us ?

another e.g. Mods are paid drachmas , is there a way to list who they are and which archons they are ?

Thank you.
Drag-Theseus
15 September, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC

Flipper said:

Hi again , like do u know what  i mean ?  are there game company related or connected people playing it ? 

I really don't understand you sorry.  This game is created by company Plarium. and Plarium have games, which don't have anything common with other games..

If yes, what are the terms & conditions e.g. are they even allowed to play against us ?

''They '' ?

another e.g. Mods are paid drachmas , is there a way to list who they are and which archons they are ?

Moderators and Administrators have that list, I don't think you can see that list and not sure if we can share that info. 

I have that opion down here 'our team' .. but I don't think you have that too
I'm just Time Lord....
Flipper
15 September, 2016, 3:36 PM UTC

Thank you for reply.  what i mean is the game company people , do they play the game themselves ? Or are any of the players connected somehow to the game ?  Are the game company people allowed to play the game ?  Thank you for clarification

Drag-Theseus
15 September, 2016, 5:13 PM UTC

They played this game yes as testers.. they don't play this game now.. they played only before reliesing this game to see if everything is working fine.

Test players are around 0;0 coords.

Everyone else are not compay people.
I'm just Time Lord....
1662876 users registered; 33747 topics; 253191 post; our newest member:thearlt