4 Replies
chernobyl.stalker
10 September, 2016, 7:40 PM UTC

what are those sketches?

and how do i use them?
UTC +7:00
oo0obretto0oo
11 September, 2016, 9:44 PM UTC
upgrade sketches can be bought in the market.. They allow a player to upgrade high level buildings. for example your resource buildings (farms, lumberyards, and forges) past the level 20. When you reach a building upgrade potential via just resources you will see that more than timber, bronze, and grain is needed to upgrade further. That is where sketches come in.
UTC +6:00
morteeee
19 September, 2016, 12:56 PM UTC
thanks for your reply OOooBrettOooo, that is a perfect answer :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Mystique25
2 November, 2016, 4:19 PM UTC
oh yes and the perfect way to get our money............. thank you very much morteeee for you explanation
UTC +0:00
fightclubfan.33
8 November, 2016, 3:59 AM UTC
i knew that u needed the sketches to raise certain buildngs past certain levels but when i finally got to the point where they were needed i was shocked to see i would need THREE HUNDRED of them to raise my agora past twenty. this type of thing is what i really dislike about the game because it gives a distinct advantage to players who have hundreds of dollars to pour into the game. its extremely frustrating when u click on a city and can tell just from looking at it the player must have spent close to a thousand dollars just to make it near impossible to raid their city
Joeball
UTC +5:00
1659640 users registered; 33299 topics; 251894 posts; our newest member:dumontmichel39