This topic is closed

Coffers and Xerxes' Positions

2 Replies
kjm
10 September, 2016, 9:12 AM UTC

When we clear out Xerxes' positions, sometimes we can find a coffer (or key).  Does anyone know at what position level you can find:

1) a class 2 coffer  (item that protects light and heavy infantry)?

2) a class 3 coffer  (item that protects light and heavy infantry, phalanx)?

3) a class 4 coffer  (item that protects light and heavy infantry, phalanx, cavalry)?

Thank you.

Long live Sparta!

**I believe I found the answer to my own question from a post under a different thread  - re-posting key info here (Thank you TLS for your research)

Class Coffer - Position Level Thresholds

Class 1 coffer:  position levels 1-20

Class 2 coffer:  position levels 21-40

Class 3 coffer:  position levels  41-60

Class 4 coffer:  position levels  61 or higher

*Statistics showed a 14% rate of drop on average  (individual player results may vary) 

UTC +9:00
johnmyr.cy
17 September, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC
I think the level of the coffer will never surpass that which your archon is entitled to depending on the agreements you have signed. I have raided at over 105 level and never found more than class II
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 1:24 PM UTC

Moved to Game Discussion. Please don't use Game Tutorials thread to ask questions. It's only for sharing tips and guides.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719451 users registered; 42304 topics; 270093 posts; our newest member:simba8525