If you are still not able to login after 24 hours post here!

44 Replies
oo0obretto0oo
15 September, 2016, 2:39 AM UTC

Member THROGOD got a reply from support and this is what they said.

This is the Answer i got from Support

Hello! This is Oleg with Plarium Support. Thank you for contacting us.

After an in-depth investigation of the issue we have discovered that it is caused by the antivirus (BitDefender). It simply blocks our website, namely Sparta: War Of Empires.

The issue might be resolved by switching off the antivirus. If it does not help, please try uninstalling it from your computer.

Please inform me about the outcome.

Best regards,

Oleg

and my Answer to them

So Oleg you are suggesting to customers like me that we should leave ourselves vulnerable to hackers to play the game instead of dealing with Bitdefender and Plariums compatibility problems this is ridiculous

UTC +6:00
oo0obretto0oo
15 September, 2016, 2:42 AM UTC

HAIDUZSOLT posted a very helpful clue to this issue,I am wondering what should be done next, should Plarium fix it or do we need to contact Bitdefender. I know I and many others want our security on. From what I have gathered this is only an issue for Sparta players, so I think it should be up to Plarium to fix their code.

UTC +6:00
jon.thome
15 September, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC
And now the Sparta site is completely down.  LOL!   Hopefully this is by design and will be back in "pre-update" working order.
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 September, 2016, 2:57 PM UTC

Hello, Archons! 

Thank you for paying our attention to this issue! 

After an in-depth investigation of the issue we have discovered that it is caused by the antivirus (BitDefender). It simply blocked our website, namely Sparta: War Of Empires. On the 15th of Septmeber our website was unblocked. It was put into the black list mistakenly (it was marked as false positive).

Right now, every Archon can access the game. If you still have any loading issues, please, submit a ticke to our Support Team - http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
15 September, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
1721266 users registered; 42621 topic; 271232 posts; our newest member:alparslan57.57