All Categories

persians leads to permanent loss of great scale...

persians leads to permanent loss of great scale...

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 3, 2016, 13:0411/03/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

1.Alyona is not experienced player at all,and she is even less experienced PP player ( i think she dont know what is she saying about PP )

2.Nikita meteor,said on officially plarium's post to all players to play PP from 1 hit,because plarium figure it out that 1 bar system is cheating,but plarium never explained to us all,not who,then how "cheaters" did cheat,so we all should believe to them,because they have some titles with plarium prefix

3.playing PP from 1 hit is pure SUICIDE! i'm not talking about low lvl positions where its easy to finish them with weak army

4.plarium profit if we all loose troops,and that is why building troops is so long,other option is to buy drachmas and simply revive troops,and cost for revive is abnormally high

5.moderators,and others from plarium,if you dont know PP system,as you all said its plariums top secret and only few high lvl workers from plarium knows about PP system,then DONT TELL OTHER PLAYERS HOW TO PLAY PP BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW EITHER!

if i am wrong,please,Alyona and Nikita post your screenshots so we all can see how you play and to see your payouts

ps i think high lvl plarium workers have unlimited drachma supply( I AM NOT TALKING FOR MODERATORS,they get "only"2000-3000 free drachma's per week for helping players,but they dont help,they help only for loosing troops.

6.BRING HERE SOMEONE FROM PLARIUM WHO KNOW PP SYSTEM , MAYBE HE CAN HELP,YOU ARE NOT HELPING!

7.IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP US,JUST TELL US HOW MUCH IS INTEREST NOW,NOTHING MORE,IS IT 12,15,17,20..... % ?

i remember,one of 3,4 plariums changes of PP system,no matter what troops we send on PP,30% came back alive,no matter did we finish position or failed to finish it.you could make new building,INFIRMARY ONLY FOR PERSIAN POSITIONS,so players can revive for free 30% after each attack on PP,it is basically same thing what you did with that change,but this way we could track our bank if we could revive separately.

this is one of my ideas,i will post this on suggestions tomorrow ,cant type anymore now,tired.

Alyona,please,read this post and answer to me when you can,not about your PP skills,then all this under that ^^

thank you,Tonaya 

after long time i founded my post here,Alyona why are you ignoring this post,answer to Tonaya

Tonaya
Nov 3, 2016, 13:5211/03/16
Nov 3, 2016, 13:53(edited)
07/30/15

i Know about this,but the bank système is always active, that's my really question?

1-bar is just for optimisation,isnt it ?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.