This topic is closed

Could not complete action. please try again

41 Reply
dazdrc
10 September, 2016, 12:37 AM UTC
still can't log in ? error message ? it's been 20 hrs now ??????
UTC +10:00
oo0obretto0oo
10 September, 2016, 12:42 AM UTC
It has been about 24 hours now... Can we at least get an idea of what is going on? I would at least like to know a little about what is going on, because I know there are some players that are logging in without a problem and I find that very unfair. I play an important role in my coalition and this is a huge setback. I understand maybe an hour or two without being able to log in, but a whole day? I won't even start about how I pay money to play and that is going to a loss, but the fact that some people can play just fine and the rest of us are left with our hands tied behind our backs is not right. If this is all due to an update, then in the future you should warn players that there are going to be some updates and shut the entire site down for a certain amount of time.
UTC +6:00
Sallyos
10 September, 2016, 1:38 AM UTC

I am over 24 hours now without being able to login. What happened?

I lost my consecutive days of login. I was over 250 days in a row.

ok we can say this game is free to play, but we all know that from time to time, we'd like to buy a little treat And Sparta you all know that. We are not respected as clients  and players. Fix your problems you impose on us. I'm very sorry about your attitude toward us, at least repair your damages you did to us today.
UTC +4:00
Count Dracula
10 September, 2016, 5:08 AM UTC
Stil not working after 1  day ...what the ...?
UTC +3:00
bluskytraveller1
10 September, 2016, 7:20 AM UTC
One day and six hours not being able to access my city. Plarium, you are responsible. Own up to it and answer the emails and support tickets and make this right. Fix the issue you caused and make it right for those you affected.
UTC +5:00
paladin
10 September, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC

So yeah. 

Say FU plarium if you are not able to log in since a few days.

I go first

FFFFUUUUUU PLARIUM.

†terminators†
UTC +0:00
peter1974
10 September, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC

I also can't play since yesterday. Your game Soldier inc. does work. I just tried at my uncle's place. He has had no problem playing sparta and I could play also there.

And I just tried my laptop and it plays also there.
UTC +2:00
SnowWolf
10 September, 2016, 3:04 PM UTC
about 36 hours now and no access
UTC +7:00
bluskytraveller1
10 September, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC
39 hours and counting Plarium.  Can't log on with any computer I have. What is your problem?  It is only affecting the sparta game, and only certain people scattered around the world in different spots.
paladin
10 September, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC

Eko Ekoooo Ekoooooo.

Nobody reads forums anymore.

But if i write BOYCOTT they jump all over me lol.

†terminators†
bluskytraveller1
10 September, 2016, 7:20 PM UTC
Please see my other thread about disabling your antivirus program and it's internal firewall.  This got me back online with all my computers
Samacus
10 September, 2016, 8:41 PM UTC
Same for me. I disabled my firewall and was able to enter. Then I logged back in with the firewall enabled and I was able to enter.
UTC +4:00
Count Dracula
10 September, 2016, 9:51 PM UTC
bluskytraveller1 said:

Please see my other thread about disabling your antivirus program and it's internal firewall.  This got me back online with all my computers
it works..thanks
UTC +3:00
oo0obretto0oo
11 September, 2016, 4:53 AM UTC
Disabling the Firewalls and antivirus worked for me as well... The problem is now that I cannot play unless they are completely disabled. I even tried clearing my cache logging out and back in while I had them down. When i put them back up though I once again could not log in. Plarium needs to work on that. I am not comfortable disabling all my computer security in order to play the game.
peter1974
11 September, 2016, 8:55 AM UTC

Disabling the antivirus works, but if I enable it again its the same. 

It looks like the antivirus programs suddenly start to block things. A while ago i could not search anything on google. except when I disabled something in it. After a few days it worked again, so we just need to be patient. I don't think Plarium can do anything about it, there is no way figuring out exactly what's going on and where,
UTC +2:00
paladin
11 September, 2016, 10:42 AM UTC

Turn off windows firewall and uninstall your antivirus.

Worked for me.

Thanks whoever suggested this (not Plarium!).

Enjoy.
†terminators†
Michael King
11 September, 2016, 10:43 AM UTC

I've had the same problem since the 9th at about 9:30 pm.  I tried clearing everything, installed a new browser, re-installed flashplayer.  Still can't login with the same message others are getting.  However, I used my wife's computer and was able to login with no problem.  It seems like this computer is being blocked from that specific game server.  I was able to get into the game from facebook, but I think that is a different server?  I haven't been able to put a ticket in because the ticket doesn't get accepted for some reason.  My screen name is Big Kahoona.  If I figure something out, I'll report it here!!

Update:  I uninstalled Bitdefender and now it works!!
oo0obretto0oo
11 September, 2016, 9:27 PM UTC
The fix seems to be in disabling antivirus and firewalls... Some people have reported that after reinstalling and rebooting their antivirus software and clearing their cache's they had no problem logging in, even with their protection on. I on the other hand did all of those things with my Bitdefender and even though I can log in, I still have to have my antivirus and firewalls down. Does not make for safe web surfing. I am sure Plarium is going to reconfigure their latest update and find a solution to this. Or at least I hope they do lol, I don't want to have my security turned off all the time.
bluskytraveller1
11 September, 2016, 10:28 PM UTC
as i stated before when i found the fix and posted it, it appears that Plariums update triiggers something in the latest version of BitDefender that Plarium hadn't counted on.  BitDefender didn't change anything, Plarium changed something int he update.  Glad the fix was able to work for folks. From what I understand, there are a couple of other Anti Virus suites that are also affected. When I find out what those are, I will post them and hope they don't get taken down.
oo0obretto0oo
11 September, 2016, 10:32 PM UTC
Thanks for your work Blusky, like all IT things it is quite a mystery to figure out lol. I hope Plarium will do the best they can on their side to help correct this issue.
1782442 users registered; 48529 topics; 287843 posts; our newest member:massaiorlando