Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 10, 2016, 15:4310/10/16
05/05/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

jrturbo6one said:

Not 100% sure I sent the first bug report correctly. Could be why I can't find the first report. Either way, there has been no resolution to the issues or even a reply.

Too bad you don't have a ticket ID for the 1st one. I can't track it without ID. 

But if it was a bug report, it has been passed to devs. So no worries. As soon as they have time, they will fix your issue.
You have the ticket number from the one that went thru. I posted it a couple replies ago.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 11, 2016, 11:3510/11/16
09/17/15
jrturbo6one said:

jrturbo6one said:

Not 100% sure I sent the first bug report correctly. Could be why I can't find the first report. Either way, there has been no resolution to the issues or even a reply.

Too bad you don't have a ticket ID for the 1st one. I can't track it without ID. 

But if it was a bug report, it has been passed to devs. So no worries. As soon as they have time, they will fix your issue.
You have the ticket number from the one that went thru. I posted it a couple replies ago.
It was for the 2nd one, not the 1st.
Oct 12, 2016, 04:2910/12/16
05/05/16

jrturbo6one said:

jrturbo6one said:

It was for the 2nd one, not the 1st.
i don't think I sent the first one correctly because there is no auto reply saying they received it. So this one may be the first after all.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 12, 2016, 09:5410/12/16
09/17/15
jrturbo6one said:

i don't think I sent the first one correctly because there is no auto reply saying they received it. So this one may be the first after all.
I guess you could input a wrong email then. You can try contacting them again with explanation. If they gave a reply to the 1st one, they will find it and send to your email.
Oct 19, 2016, 13:3610/19/16
10/20/15

This quest is upsetting as it never goes away...

And I'm not going to complete it, I'm smart enough not to bother my friends with another invitation to a game they wouldn't enjoy playing.

By the way, how come some of our personal events don't leave either until we complete them ? That really is a pain, since I'm not going to attack someone's emporia, nor to go there to collect tons of grain I don't need and I wouldn't even have the time to collect since some jerk is going to come and fight for no reason...