This topic is closed

Signing Speed

4 Replies
kentcneal
29 August, 2016, 9:36 PM UTC
There are two places at the academy to increase signing speed.  Level 20 increases speed by 12%. Does completing both increase speed by 24% or are they not cumulative?
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 8:12 AM UTC
I'm not sure if they are cumulative or have a more complicated formula. Why don't you discover it in the game? Or maybe some experienced players could help here.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
ONLINE.ALIEN
30 August, 2016, 9:40 PM UTC

Seriously what are u even doing here if u know nothing about the game. Its a simple question which requires a simple answer.

Not only do u ask money from people to play, u can't even answer this simple question. Not like its some top secret thing to know if its 24%

why would he need to find out to then waste his redistribution because it ends up as junk.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 August, 2016, 9:16 AM UTC
ONLINE.ALIEN said:

why would he need to find out to then waste his redistribution because it ends up as junk.

I can confirm that they give better results when applied together. It's two parts of one thing and they give 24% as a result. But please remember that they won't cut the signing time, they will increase the speed which is a different thing and will result in less time cut. Also I can't tell you how exactly this Bonus is applied with all other bonuses. You should find this information by playing the game.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mitko
31 August, 2016, 8:26 PM UTC
they are cumulative
1724524 users registered; 43433 topics; 271373 posts; our newest member:Castle №1255304