Hero changes during game play

2 Replies
eipselligsener
29 August, 2016, 3:59 PM UTC

Can anyone explain why the hero I created changes during game play??

Sometimes it is the female I created with the armor I have.

Other times & generally most of the time it shows a male hero on my reports & I feel as though I'm being CHEATED on the pvp & raid points.

It will tell me I can make x amount of units but when I try it says NOT ENOUGH RESOURCES then upon refreshing the game I LOSE RESOURCES usually the same amount I tried to make in units.

I have complained since the first week I played, both on Sparta & Stormfall that the game is HACKED.

Now whether it's just on my computer or on the site is UNKNOWN.

I know when I first began playing I could use my sons computer & set upgrades that didn't appear in my game on my computer. Then my son began complaining of computer issues & I do not log in with his unless my comp is down.

UTC -4:00
FastReD
29 August, 2016, 6:21 PM UTC

hello please report these errors to our support team for investigationĀ http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/Step1/52

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 August, 2016, 8:18 AM UTC
eipselligsener said:

Can anyone explain why the hero I created changes during game play??

Sometimes it is the female I created with the armor I have.

Other times & generally most of the time it shows a male hero on my reports & I feel as though I'm being CHEATED on the pvp & raid points.

It will tell me I can make x amount of units but when I try it says NOT ENOUGH RESOURCES then upon refreshing the game I LOSE RESOURCES usually the same amount I tried to make in units.

I have complained since the first week I played, both on Sparta & Stormfall that the game is HACKED.

Now whether it's just on my computer or on the site is UNKNOWN.

I know when I first began playing I could use my sons computer & set upgrades that didn't appear in my game on my computer. Then my son began complaining of computer issues & I do not log in with his unless my comp is down.

Old reports will show the old picture of your Hero. It's a known issue and our devs are already working on a fix.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1776803 users registered; 47922 topics; 285671 post; our newest member:Castle 1344893