Attack your own forces produces points during war between coalitions

4 Replies
efebo
25 August, 2016, 6:27 PM UTC
We noticed, during a recent war, that our enemies sent renforces to our player, than attack them obtaining defence and attack points.
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
25 August, 2016, 8:32 PM UTC

Well Archon, if one member send you renforcement and second member attack you then it's ok, that is possible to do, he will kill his friends army..

But if guy who sent def and attacked you is the same, he can't kill his defense, that is not possible, but if that happened, contact our Support Team please. Thanks
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
efebo
25 August, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC
So guys, if you are at war with an enemy coalition you just have to find an off-player, send him your defence and make your friends attack him, you gain both point in attack and defense for your coalition and win the war! Good method.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 August, 2016, 9:09 AM UTC
giac23x said:

So guys, if you are at war with an enemy coalition you just have to find an off-player, send him your defence and make your friends attack him, you gain both point in attack and defense for your coalition and win the war! Good method.
Tricky 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Drag-Theseus
26 August, 2016, 1:30 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

giac23x said:

Tricky 
Yes hehe 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
1781803 users registered; 48454 topics; 287611 posts; our newest member:Castle 1356296