This topic is closed

Points in Coalition wars

3 Replies
regnaston
22 August, 2016, 10:40 AM UTC

My Coal is currently at war with another. We notice the points between us not going up when we do an attack or defend. 

For example yesterday we had one attack that we did, that gave us more than 5000 points but this still hasn't reflected in our points total. We also did 40 or so Political Attacks with each attack getting around 300-400 points each, and those points have not been added either. 

Is there a delay in the points being added? 
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 11:23 AM UTC
Sometimes points may appear with a delay. But if they still were not added, please report it to our Support Team.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
regnaston
22 August, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Sometimes points may appear with a delay. But if they still were not added, please report it to our Support Team.

How? 

The attacks happened yesterday around noon to 5pm eastern Time
FastReD
22 August, 2016, 6:11 PM UTC

please contact the support team to investigate your caseĀ http://support.plarium.com/ensparta/Tickets/Submit/Step1/52

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
1724229 users registered; 43164 topics; 271022 posts; our newest member:stupor.ru