This topic is closed

Emporia - we need your opinion!

23 Replies
mitko
26 August, 2016, 5:28 PM UTC

paladin said:

1. Like : easy-to-find-pvp, when you need pvp.

2. Not like: idiots hitting outside of pvp tournaments killing their armies for 2 agemas for daily quest.

3. Suggest to players: stay below lvl 70, competition is small.

Suggest to plarium: keep the collected resources, you loose your def force but at least you come home with some resources (funny to figure who    will carry the resources home if your forces are dead but you guys seem smart sometimes.

Good ideas, i agree with you

UTC +2:00
FOLAS
27 August, 2016, 6:09 AM UTC

its more like finding suckers for coa missions or pvps rather than resource gathering. also the 400 drachmas for the 20% booster are a joke when you cant last 2 min and the missions, like the capture a farm for 90 min are laughable, considering the risk. they simple dont worth it. 

maybe a new building? i have build everything and i still count 9 big empty slots. unless ofcourse  you  want me to fill them with trees and cupids...
UTC +3:00
Wy San Luis
27 August, 2016, 9:15 AM UTC
FOLAS said:

its more like finding suckers for coa missions or pvps rather than resource gathering. also the 400 drachmas for the 20% booster are a joke when you cant last 2 min and the missions, like the capture a farm for 90 min are laughable, considering the risk. they simple dont worth it. 

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 August, 2016, 9:09 AM UTC
Thanks, guys! Feedback passed!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1779087 users registered; 48225 topics; 286671 post; our newest member:jeanloicpavy