This topic is closed

A new unit called Guardians

24 Replies
ThatBloke
18 August, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC

I'm waiting to see what those anti-assassins will look like, but in a general way...

... The answer for weaker players has always been diplomacy, alliances, and call for help from stronger players. At least it was in the old times.

Actually, there's no real point for a high level player to bully a small one. Low level cities can't even be used for daily quests, so the're usually just ignored.

The truth is lots of smaller player find it funny to hassle stronger players' cities, pantheons and emporia, and what you call "bullying" is only due punishment 95% of the time or even more often, and the only goal they pursue is to discourage the buggers from doing it again.

For really new players, I guess it can be put on account of ignorance about the game's diplomatic balance state and newcomers recklessness, but for more experienced players, it looks more like deliberatetly ignoring the game's social aspect, human relations between players, and courtesy in general.

Of course everybody is free to consider "it's a war game" and play haphazardly. Why not, since after all, the game allows for it. However, you still have to keep in mind the players community will catch you sooner or later...

Now, as an excuse, let's admit the hectic rate new quests and tournaments sprout also encourages total war everywhere, to the extent where it can sometimes outshine the "build your coalition and alliances" aspect of the game...

I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
Wy San Luis
18 August, 2016, 3:40 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I guess you have a point here. But the decision is already made...

I guess our opinions are useless..

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 August, 2016, 8:14 AM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

Not at all. But the majority of players wants to have this feature. I wish we could please everyone, but that seems to be impossible...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Wy San Luis
23 August, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC

Wy San Luis said:

Not at all. But the majority of players wants to have this feature. I wish we could please everyone, but that seems to be impossible...
What about conduct a survey and let's see what the majority really wants.
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 August, 2016, 9:14 AM UTC
Wy San Luis said:

What about conduct a survey and let's see what the majority really wants.
This feature will be added to all our games, That decision has already been made by the devs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1722312 users registered; 42872 topics; 272049 posts; our newest member:dd.viscion