This topic is closed

Do your champions in capital cover other players units?

5 Replies
Astyanax
4 August, 2016, 9:33 PM UTC

Lets say I got no cavalry in the capital, will my elephants act as support to other players' units? I always assumed yes, but has anybody actually tested this?

Thanks.
UTC -4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 August, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC
No, your Champions cover only your own Units.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Astyanax
5 August, 2016, 4:33 PM UTC

Thanks for clarifying Alyona! But that raises more questions...

As I understand now, the system must calculate the defenseive value of individuals separately and then add them up for the total amount within the capital, right?

But if so, then how exactly are the troops at capital matched up against the attacker's force...also as separate groups? And most importantly, how are the losses distributed among the defending members?

UTC -4:00
Nuno Paiva
5 August, 2016, 5:46 PM UTC

Astyanax said:

As I understand now, the system must calculate the troop value of individuals separately and then add them up for the total amount within the capital, right?

But if so, then how exactly are the troops at capital matched up against the attacker's force...also as separate groups? And most importantly, how are the losses distributed among the defending members?

Right... the archon who has more defenses in the capital, pans, or reinforcements in one city, will be the one that will suffer more casualties, but will also be the one that will earn more points.

UTC +1:00
mitko
6 August, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC
very usefull info. regards to astynax and alyona
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 11:49 AM UTC
pom said:

very usefull info. regards to astynax and alyona

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1720892 users registered; 42364 topics; 270863 posts; our newest member:Commander #2682691