All Categories

Anything I can do about this?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 31, 2016, 20:1207/31/16

Hi, wasn't sure where to go with this and/or whether I should file a complaint somewhere or can really... Anyway, I recently have had a city-state attacking me almost on a daily basis for the past few weeks. I started to retaliate, however the person has started to attack and then hide behind a protection dome. At this point I can only consider this as harassment. I understand part of this game is attacking others (though I did offer a week back a truce) but this has become tiring and has taken away my enjoyment of playing. So is there anything I can do? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 31, 2016, 21:0107/31/16
09/16/15

Seek the support of your coalition, i'm sure they will help you.

This is all about strategy and teamwork, 

Last time that happened to a member of my team, the attacker changed coalition 5 times until he apologize.

Remember, strategy and teamwork.

Aug 1, 2016, 04:1908/01/16
06/06/15
My advice. When PVP starts up put out worthless defensive units because every time he hits you you'll get points and can earn some good units. I sacrificed  nothing but Psilos, a few heavy defensive units and I keep the Psilos coming until the PVP is over and I earned over 240 Promachos. Great deal eh? When PVP isn't going just spend and keep your resources low so when he attacks he won't get much. Let him attack you. If he sieges your city let him.then attack other coalitions because when they retaliate it will be his units that get killed instead of yours. During PVP I always start fights to get cities to attack me and they usually do lol It's much easier than earning that many promachos through attacking or defending persian positions.
Aug 1, 2016, 04:3608/01/16
11/05/15
a coalition defence wall would be a lovely surprise for him if your coalition will support you on this :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.