This topic is closed

defend against a raid

3 Replies
csammut6
31 July, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
What's the best way to defend your city against a raid. Do you send out all your defences or do you hide everything in the acropolis?
UTC +5:00
ONLINE.ALIEN
31 July, 2016, 10:05 PM UTC

Know your enemy. Let yourself get raided so u know how strong he is:

i would not defend unless u have a good idea of what power is coming your way

if u know the power, u can use full defense, if your not sure u can leave a portion out for pvp points which will die

u can"t defend against everyone so pick fights u can win and want to win, if not just use all resources so raiding doesnt gain them anything

Either way i only defend during pvp and if i want points and if i know the power of the enemy

UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
31 July, 2016, 10:58 PM UTC

If enemy is not so strong.. prepare him def wall.. activated dominium (+5% def), +20% on all def units; + 10% on town defense and put +exp on that..thats the best way..

If you dont have much res. in your castel, dont havetemple on lvl6.. then no need to defend, just do turtle (hide all in acropolis)

and there is 3rd and 4th option..3rd is to activate protection and 4th is to relocate your castel (incomming  raid will be canceled).
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 11:33 AM UTC
Moved to Game Discussion.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1725841 users registered; 43351 topic; 271964 posts; our newest member:dolores_brucherseifer