problems with personal mission

5 Replies
grebel
29 July, 2016, 1:33 PM UTC

hello

i make 3 personal mission and not receive any rewards. what happend and how recover these rewards?

UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
29 July, 2016, 4:32 PM UTC

-Maybe you need to start them first by pressing 'Start' ,  
-maybe you did not finish them in time, you have 4h to finish them after you press start,
-maybe you did not finished them till end..(on example, you need to raid 30k res. from one farm in one hit, but you raid only 20k and you fail,

Anyway.. if there is some problem, please report it to Plarium Support Team

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
grebel
29 July, 2016, 6:13 PM UTC
maybe is a bug
grebel
29 July, 2016, 7:09 PM UTC

i make 2 new personal mission and surprise .... no longer give points for personal missions

. stupid ideea
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 11:41 AM UTC
grebel said:

i make 2 new personal mission and surprise .... no longer give points for personal missions

. stupid ideea
In all Missions?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 August, 2016, 12:41 PM UTC
UPD: Experience points were removed. We added more valuable rewards for completing Missions. However, we've talked to our devs, and asked them to bring XP back. They accepted this idea. So it will be added back again 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1724052 users registered; 43136 topics; 270968 posts; our newest member:Ambrosis