This topic is closed

What is this

4 Replies
mvercingetorix
26 July, 2016, 9:23 AM UTC

Hello Plarium team !

I just got this pm on 26-07-2016 (UTC 08:11) :

[10:11] Master: Purchase 50 LVL 15 friends for your Hall of Xenia and claim all levels of rewards. This and much more at 

On this website, you'll see it's also valid for Stormfall... and there are many other "services"...

is this related with your company ?

Thanks.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 July, 2016, 9:33 AM UTC

Thank you for your report. 

This site is potentially dangerous to players and it has nothing in common with Plarium games. I have deleted a link from your message and passed it to our researchers.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
26 July, 2016, 3:09 PM UTC

Thank you for report Archon. 

Please, if anyone get message like this or anything like that message, please post it here on forum or message some Administrator/Moderator anytime. Thank you.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
boisdejustice
3 August, 2016, 6:43 AM UTC
Everyone who plays gets these type of messages... offers for Drachma hacks, auto-play macros and purchasing "friends" for your Xenia Hall.  You should rather ask who has not gotten such offers?
MIKALOSOS
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2016, 7:21 AM UTC
boisdejustice said:

Everyone who plays gets these type of messages... offers for Drachma hacks, auto-play macros and purchasing "friends" for your Xenia Hall.  You should rather ask who has not gotten such offers?
They were reported already. If you receive them in the game, please report that players to our Support Team so they could take the necessary measures.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1664834 users registered; 34026 topics; 253230 posts; our newest member:jfnv2004