Alliance Attack

Search
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 15, 2016, 21:3307/15/16

Alliance Attack

Hello Experts

Is there a way 2-3 members join together and send a combined raid or siege attack against one city ?

On Alliance on the FAQ says something similar, and not sure if that is what the alliance is for

Please help figure out

Thank you in advance

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2016, 21:5007/15/16
04/06/15

only a joint attack (2 or 3 people), is carried out, when he will make an attack on a panteon, you can not make joint attack, cities or sieges

Jul 17, 2016, 01:4107/17/16

Coalition Attacks like mentioned above, only apply to Pantheons and Coalition Capitals since one Archon, even at their best offense, can't take on one alone (unless your name happens to be SeeBeyond).

It USED to apply to Colonies, but those have been long removed from the game. Coal attacks on a colony probably existed because coalitions kept defending whole colonies
Jul 17, 2016, 06:2307/17/16

GC Alab Supreme said:

Coalition Attacks like mentioned above, only apply to Pantheons and Coalition Capitals since one Archon, even at their best offense, can't take on one alone (unless your name happens to be SeeBeyond).

It USED to apply to Colonies, but those have been long removed from the game. Coal attacks on a colony probably existed because coalitions kept defending whole colonies

Does that means offering alliance is nothing to do with this game at all ?

Jul 18, 2016, 21:3307/18/16

alliance between players means that you can share reports, mostly used for players alts so they know what's happening without logging them...alts ? omg they not allowed...ya right...

and also u have to break alliance if u want to attack that city

Aug 2, 2016, 09:2508/02/16
01/10/16

junk.datahome said:

GC Alab Supreme said:

Does that means offering alliance is nothing to do with this game at all ?

yes, alliance is tottaly useless game feature...

Aug 2, 2016, 12:5508/02/16
03/10/15

I would not say alliance is useless, thanks for sharing informs we work better as a team :-)

helps keep track on smaller players, if they are being abused by others, or to help them to improve their attack etc ...

I personally would not mind to be able to have more open spots, specially for teaching the game :-)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2016, 07:3408/03/16
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

I would not say alliance is useless, thanks for sharing informs we work better as a team :-)

helps keep track on smaller players, if they are being abused by others, or to help them to improve their attack etc ...

I personally would not mind to be able to have more open spots, specially for teaching the game :-)
I think you're right. We need more Allies. I have passed your suggestion to devs 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.