This topic is closed

Alliance Attack

8 Replies
junk.datahome
15 July, 2016, 9:33 PM UTC

Hello Experts

Is there a way 2-3 members join together and send a combined raid or siege attack against one city ?

On Alliance on the FAQ says something similar, and not sure if that is what the alliance is for

Please help figure out

Thank you in advance

UTC +5:00
FastReD
15 July, 2016, 9:50 PM UTC

only a joint attack (2 or 3 people), is carried out, when he will make an attack on a panteon, you can not make joint attack, cities or sieges

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
Drag-Theseus
15 July, 2016, 9:54 PM UTC
FastReD said:

only a joint attack (2 or 3 people), is carried out, when he will make an attack on a panteon, you can not make joint attack, cities or sieges

And we can send coal. attack on Capital too.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
GC Alab Supreme
17 July, 2016, 1:41 AM UTC

Coalition Attacks like mentioned above, only apply to Pantheons and Coalition Capitals since one Archon, even at their best offense, can't take on one alone (unless your name happens to be SeeBeyond).

It USED to apply to Colonies, but those have been long removed from the game. Coal attacks on a colony probably existed because coalitions kept defending whole colonies
☪Alab ☪
UTC +0:00
junk.datahome
17 July, 2016, 6:23 AM UTC

GC Alab Supreme said:

Coalition Attacks like mentioned above, only apply to Pantheons and Coalition Capitals since one Archon, even at their best offense, can't take on one alone (unless your name happens to be SeeBeyond).

It USED to apply to Colonies, but those have been long removed from the game. Coal attacks on a colony probably existed because coalitions kept defending whole colonies

Does that means offering alliance is nothing to do with this game at all ?

UTC +5:00
Rob May
18 July, 2016, 9:33 PM UTC

alliance between players means that you can share reports, mostly used for players alts so they know what's happening without logging them...alts ? omg they not allowed...ya right...

and also u have to break alliance if u want to attack that city

mitko
2 August, 2016, 9:25 AM UTC

junk.datahome said:

GC Alab Supreme said:

Does that means offering alliance is nothing to do with this game at all ?

yes, alliance is tottaly useless game feature...

UTC +2:00
Fortuna
2 August, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC

I would not say alliance is useless, thanks for sharing informs we work better as a team :-)

helps keep track on smaller players, if they are being abused by others, or to help them to improve their attack etc ...

I personally would not mind to be able to have more open spots, specially for teaching the game :-)
Good evening infidels
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 August, 2016, 7:34 AM UTC
Fortuna said:

I would not say alliance is useless, thanks for sharing informs we work better as a team :-)

helps keep track on smaller players, if they are being abused by others, or to help them to improve their attack etc ...

I personally would not mind to be able to have more open spots, specially for teaching the game :-)
I think you're right. We need more Allies. I have passed your suggestion to devs 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1722661 users registered; 42814 topics; 272224 posts; our newest member:ulchenko1977